Lawyer

"This is unprecedented." Martha muttered "He couldn't have done it, this is a farce!"

"Honey, plea-"

"NO! My Alexander couldn't have done it! He isn't that much of a monster to have the strength to murder someone!" She screamed.

"We know, Martha." Eliza replied, rubbing her back "Please, calm down.."

"Calm down!? How do you expect me to calm down when my son is on the brink of getting sentenced to prison!?" She wheezed, panting "I-I-I--"

"Honey, sit down." Washington said calmly as he pushed down her shoulders as an attempt to make her sit "At this rate you'll get a heart attck before our son goes to jail."

"DON'T SAY THAT!" Martha screamed, panic filled her voice "We'll win this case, I-I know my son is innocent."

"Why do you sound so unsure, Martha?" Jefferson butted in, his hands clasped "W-What do you mean?"

"I mean that you yourself are unsure if Alexander did commit this felony-"

"Are you accusing my son as some sort of murderer!?" Martha snapped, making Jefferson flinch.

"I'm saying that it is a possibilty," Jefferson said "I mean, we all know Alexander, he can be... Extreme, sometimes."

"Although that is true, he wouldn't do such a thing.. He-He wouldn't stoop as low as to murder an innocent man." Martha muttered.

"He wasn't exactly... Innocent.." John butted in after staying silent for so long "He.. Abused the two of them,"

"So you're implying that Alexander killed him for justice?" Washington snapped, looking at John with a stare that was scarier than death.

"N-No.. I-I didn't say that.." John was speechless "I-I was just trying to prove a point."

"And your point is?" George pressed, raising a brow.

Before John could even reply, Angelica bursted in "We got a story out of Alexander."

All the people inside the room immediently stood up "What is it?"

"Before that, I would like to point out that Alexander will be staying in prison in question before the trial." Angelica started, making Martha exhale shakily.

"And when is the trial?" Jefferson asked, crossing his arms.

Angelica was silent "In three days."

"THREE DAYS!?" They yelled "How are we supposed to find a lawyer in three days!?"

"Shh! Shush!" Angelica yelled "I-I think I've got that covered." She said "Anyways, Alexander told me what supposedly happened," She continued

"So, listen up."

-

"That little brat," Alexander muttered "What is he up to this time?" He said as he walked towards where the tracker was supposedly be.

Right after John left him hanging during the call, he immediently raced towards where the tracker was. And when he finally arrived, there was nothing.

"What is this?" Alexander was frozen "Where... Where could he possibly be...?"

Alexander immediently looked at the small house not so far away. He walked towards the door, and he heard faint cries from the inside.

He opened the door, and the sight left him frozen in fear.

There he saw a dead man, a knife in his chest. Then he saw a little boy, crying in the corner, muttering the words 'I didn't mean it' and 'I'm sorry' over and over again.