The Murderer

"IT WAS HER!"

"I'll make you mine tonight.." The woman danced seductively as she shaked her curves in attempt to seduce her client.

A sudden shake on the back door interrupted their engangement "I-It's my husband, quickly! Go!"

The woman quickly wore a robe, covering her lingerie as she winced at the sound of the front door opening.

"Who was that!?" The husband screamed in anger, holding both of her shoulders harshly "N-No one--"

"DON'T TAKE ME FOR A FOOL WOMAN! I HEARD HIM! I HEARD HIM GO!" He screamed as he slapped her.

A knock on the door interrupted their arguement."I-It's Philip, l-let me see him- Let me see my son!" The woman said, walking towards the door and greeting his son as an excuse to leave his husband's wrath.

"That's enough now you damn whore!" The husband screamed impatiently as he pulled his wife's hair back, then pulled his son's foot when he saw him trying to run away.

"N-NO!" The poor woman screamed "S-STOP!" She pleaded in attempt to stop his husband in hurting her and her child.

"PLEASE SHUT UP! SHUT UP SHUT UP!" The neighbor yelled as she continued pounding on the door "I CALLED THE POLICE! SHUT UP!"

"FUCKING IMBECILE! DON'T INCLUDE YOURSELF IN THIS!" The husband said as he pounded on the back door from the inside.

The woman saw the opportunity and tried to escape, but a sharp object from the corner of her eyes stopped her from leaving.

She glanced at his husband, who was too busy pounding the door, yelling curses at their neighbor.

She gulped, then she grabbed her phone to create a quickly call her bestfriend, telling him to come over and help her.

Without further hesitation, she grabbed the knife, and when her husband turned back to her, Zylie screamed at him before-

Stabbing him in the chest.

Silence followed, only the sound of her husband's body dropping could be heard, she was silent, for a moment.

Then, she laughed maniacally. Her eyes wide from shock and satisfaction "I FINALLY DID IT!"

Her cheers and yells echoed their house, but then she remembered, she was not alone.

She turned to Philip, who was standing not too far away from them, fear and shock evident in his expression, eyes wide, tears falling down from them.

Zylie smiled, a psychotic smile. The kind of smile you see whenever someone is planning someone malicious or extreme. She slowly walked towards him, her gloved hands meeting his son's neck, choking him.

"Hey honey... You're not gonna tell anyone about this? A-are you?" she laughed nervously, her hands tightening around Philip's neck.

She leaned down, tilting her head with a smile "You know, Mommy will get mad if you tell anybody else," She said "You don't want Mommy ti punish you right?, RIGHT?!" She pushed Philip into the corner of the room, still choking him "YOU'RE NOT GONNA TELL ANYONE ARE YOU?!"

Philip cried, using the last of his strength to nod, her mother smiled before dropping him onto the floor, a smile plastered on her face.

"You be a good boy now." Zylie smiled as she walked out, leaving her son to suffer alone.