Aftershock

a/n: okay before you all go and kill me after this chapter, just so you know that i love you all.

this chapter is dedicated to paisleyfire67 (thank you for the wondetful message, it meant a lot)

-

"Goodmorning everyone." Hermione smiled as she looked at everyone who was in the room "I presume you know why you are all here today?"

The five nodded incoherently, all looking at different places.

Hermione gulped from the tension "S-so, as you all know, I-I'm Hermione.." She introduced herself.

"And I'm Ron." The redhead smiled at them awkwardly.

They didn't get a response, so they both chuckle "O-okay, s-so this meeting is about the scholarship in P-paris, We just wanted to make sure if you all agree to it...?"

They were silent, but the two waited for their response.

"Oi, they're asking you." John broke the silent, nudging at Hercules.

Hercules clicked his tongue "They're asking all of us you idiot."

"Don't call me that, whore." John hissed.

Hercules was taken aback, he quickly stood up and punched John's desk "What the fuck did you just call me?"

"Guys--" Hermione tried to stop them.

"I called you a whore." John said, glaring at him.

"You're no better, sleeping with a enganged man." Hercules said, glaring at him back.

"I'm no better!?" John yelled and stood up "Says the guy who slept with a MARRIED MAN!"

"GUYS!" Maria stood up, fear in her eyes "STOP IT!"

"Shut the fuck up woman, you have no right to talk." Hercules hissed at her "Excuse me?!"

"You shut up Hercules, you're going to  far." Samuel butted in, standing up as well.

"I went to far?! It was this fag who started it!" Hercules yelled and pointed at John.

"Fag?" John said, clearly offended "If I'm a fag, what are you then!?"

Hercules was beet red "You fucking cunt-"

"Stop it guys!" Maria yelled.

"Shut it Maria." Samuel hissed "What? Then what do you expect me to do?!"

"Just sit down and be pretty! That's the only thing you're good at anyway!" Samuel mocked.

"Excuse me!?" Maria gaped.

"Enough of this nonsense!" Hermione screeched, but she was ignored

"Bloody hell..." Ron mumbled in bewilderment.

"I can't believe I ever thought of you as my best friend!" John yelled, hatred on his voice.

"I can't believe I ever thought of YOU as family!" Hercules screamed "But you're just another damn slut!"

"Atleast I didn't sell my body to get money!" John screamed mockingly.

"What the fuck!?" James stood up "Why the fuck are you dragging me into this!?"

"Was I referring to you?! Whore!?" John screamed at him.

"Atleast I didn't get some psychopath crazy inlove with me!" James screeched.

"You fucking bitch-" Samuel hissed.

"Atleast I didn't use my classmate as rebound!" John screamed.

"Atleast I didn't use my past crush's sister as a fucking rebound!" Hercules screamed back.

"STOP IT!" Maria yelled, tears falling down her eyes, making them all silent.

"W-what is happening?" She cried "I-I thought w-we were friends.." She hicupped "I t-thought we were f-family.."

A moment of silence occured.

"Wake up, Maria." John hissed "This is the real world, life isn't all rainbows and butteflies." He said.

"This is fucking reality, wake up!" He laughed "This isn't a damn book that will write us a happy ending."

"B-but.." Maria whimpered, heavy tears falling down her eyes.

"I'm accepting the damn scholarship." John said as he left the room, leaving them all.

"Me too." Hercules followed, stomping out of the room in anger.

"I too, as well." Samuel mumbled and left.

"I accept." James said and left without second thought.

"I-I'm going too..." Maria whimpered and stormed out of the room, crying.

Hermione snapped out of it "G-guys! REMEMBER! WE'LL BE LEAVING AT THE MORNING OF MARCH 31ST!"

She sighed before going back to Ron "What was that about?"

"I have no idea." Ron responded, still surprised.

Hermione sighed before texting them the date of their department one by one.

"Muggles are weird."