You love him, Don't you?

a/n: ill finish the animatic for this chapter right after i finish my map parts and my first burn animatic.

please be noted that their marriage is a private one so meaning only the people from the mansion and the other important characters that were introduced in the past few chapters are in the wedding.

next chapter will be super long and will be filled with buttload of art btw so it will take me a long time before i publish it.

this chapter is dedicated to @Ivy-kay
-

The soft gasps from the crowd had awoken Eliza to reality, her fierce expression slowly started to fade away.

She couldn't seem to move, but this wasn't the time to take back what she said, it was too late for that.

She stared at Alexander, who was apparantly to shocked to comprehend what was happening, And she admits- She was as well.

"W-what are you saying!? Ha-have you g-gone mad?!" Evil's voice resonated around the room, Making the others flinch at her venemous voice.

Eliza gulped "There has to be some kind of mistake.." Evil laughed as she brushed her hair nervously "I-I'm sorry for that --P-priest-- I-I- S-she ha-has a mental i-issue.."

Eliza clenched her fists, Excuse me? She wasn't gonna let that bitch speak for her ever again.

"N-now, C-continue o-on-"

"Shut up."

"I-I beg your pardon?"

"I said shut up, Mom." Eliza hissed, making her stepmom freeze in shock "I'm done with your bullshit."

"Excuse me!?" Evil gasped and glared at her "How dare you!?" She yelled as she walked towards her, but a hand on her arm stopped her from doing so.

"That's enough." Philip Schuyler said, pulling her back "What? Let me go!"

"Enough." Philip said in a more commanding tone, making Evil shut her mouth.

"W-what..?" Alexander snapped out of it, his eyes filled with so much fear and confusion "Elizabeth, What is the meaning of this?"

"Don't bullshit me, Alexander." Eliza said "For the company my ass, You're just using me to get rid of your feelings towards John."

Alexander looked angry "Excuse me? Like I have always said a million times before, I have no special feelings for that boy." He said, hesitation painted on his voice.

Eliza laughed "Yeah right."

"You think you got everybody fooled, don't you?" Eliza said, staring directly towards his wavering soul.

"Well, not me honey." She continued as Alexander broke away from her knowing gaze "I've known you too long."

"And no matter how hard you try and deny it." She laughed as she used her hand to make Alexander face her "I can tell you care as much about him as he cares about you."

Alexander broke away, memories flashing onto his head like the pitter patter of the rain "Do admit you love him."

Alexander felt his heart get heavier and heavier as each word came out of the younger woman's mouth "And I know that you do."

"That little-" He remembered the first time they met "-persistent-" He remembered their pointless fights "-kid has somehow gotten-" Their sweet memories together "-in under the wire."

Alexander tried to avoid the waterworks "And that's what's happened, huh?" Eliza said, staring at him pitifully.

"Admit the truth."