The Jealous Billionaire

a/n: currently writing at my classmates house while cooking pancakes and wrappers for the booth. And now im home- i decided to go home early cuz we're just gonna have a program this afternoon. (i went home at  12:00pm)

This chapter is dedicated to amberboots

-

"Maria?"

John stared at the girl infront of her, she looked so stressed, bags under her eyes "Please help me."

"I-it's the middle of the night..?" John chuckled, rubbing his eyes before yawning.

"C-can I ask a favor...?" She asked in a voice that was barely even audible, John raised a brow "Is this a legal matter?" He whispered cautiously "Yes! And it's important to me..."

"What do you need?"

"John your so much smarter than me." She said, staring up at John intently.

"O-okay?" John ushered, confused yet interested at the same time.

"I-I know I don't t-talk that much, b-but I-I just want to let y-you know h-how your incredible in class! So kind and intelligent, I-I need a perfect tutor--Y-your the solution!"

"Okay that wasn't really necessary--I'll do it, When do we start?"

"Right now until tomorrow morning..?"

"No."

"Hear me out!" Maria held John's arm "No way," John replied without looking at her "Please! I need you to teach me right now so i'll be ready for the quiz bee tomorrow!"

"I know your already ready for it."

"No! I need your teachings!"

"We have school tomorrow Mari! We can't stay up late."

"I won't rest until I studied!"

"You'll blank out tomorrow."

"No I won't!"

"Get some rest Mari."

"You're making a mistake..."

"Goodnight."

John was about to close the door, but Maria--using her last bits of courage, held the knob and forced it to open "Hey!"

"Aren't you my friend? Aren't we supposed to help each other?"

"What?"

"We look out for each other, that's what this group is for...D-did you regret taking me in?"

"No!"

"Then please help me!"

"But this is absurd! We've already past our curfew!"

"John, We stole, We cheated, We skipped-- But you always stayed behind-always being the good guy! For once in your do something bad for the good of your friend, I don't understand why your too scared to even try!"