Our love is God

a/n: i wish i studied at the school where you guys go to, im all alone here.

This chapter is dedicated to @TaffyChu (tysm for the fanarttt)

-

Samuel was walking home from school after parting ways from James and Maria, who were going home to Alexander's mansion.

Samuel thought about moving out of his crappy apartment and come live with them too, but he didn't want to burden Alexander.

He walked silently on the sidewalk, trying his best not to get noticed. He wouldn't want to attract attention.

"Yo Seabury!"

Samuel widened his eyes, walking a bit fast.

"Oi! My buddy Kurt just called you!"

Samuel walked faster.

"Come back here fag!"

Samuel then sprinted off, but he could here the two jocks chasing him, He made a turn on an alleyway in hopes of losing them.

But he made a mistake.

"Sammy~" A voice cooed his name, Samuel backed away to the wall, looking at them with the hardest glare he could muster.

"C'mon Sammy, We just want to talk to you." Ram smirked "Or should I say..."

"Sabelle?"

Samuel widened his eyes, a mixture of shock and fear evident on his face "H-how did you k-know..?"

"A couple of birds told me," Kurt said proudly, pointing at himself "Who would've thought, the Genius and Hearthrob Samuel Seabury.. Was actually a girl!"

Samuel gritted his teeth "If you dare tell anyo--"

"You'll what?" Ram snickered "Murder us? I'd like to see you try!"

Samuel felt powerless, he couldn't do anything "P-please..."

"Don't worry, we won't tell nobody." Kurt smirked "Under one condition."

Samuel gulped "Your body is ours for the taking."

Samuel widened his eyes in horror "NO WAY! I-I--"

"Would you rather we spill your little secret?" Ram threatened "C'mon Sabelle! You make our balls so blue~" Kurt cooed.

"Just say yes, it's easy!" Ram exclaimed "And besides, consider yourself lucky- You get to fuck the two hottest jocks of school!'

"I'D RATHER DIE!" Samuel screamed, glaring at them.

Ram was silent for a moment "12:00 am midnight at the cemetary, One last chance or else your secret is spilled."

Ram nudged Kurt's sides and turned around "It's your body to us or your secret to the whole world." Was his last words before they left Samuel in the alleyway.

Samuel was frozen in his spot.

"FUCK!" Samuel screamed in frustration, pulling his hair "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!"

Samuel fell down to his knees "DAMN IT!" Tears sprung down from his eyes as he pounded his fist onto the ground in anger "D-damn it..."

His voice broke "D-damn it..." He leaned his back onto the wall, burying his face onto his hands.

" He leaned his back onto the wall, burying his face onto his hands