Give Love on Christmas Day

a/n: Merry Christmas!

dedicated to all of you 💖

-

"Where's Maria? "

John and his friends were infront of the mansion, joining together so that they could buy gifts.

It was the morning of December 24th.

"She just messaged me! " Samuel exclaimed "She said she couldn't come because her Uncle grounded her. "

"On the day before Christmas? That's too much. " John frowned.

Hercules clicked his tongue "So she's not coming this year again..."

"This is the third time she didn't come." James sighed, hugging himself.

"Maria's not coming?" Eliza suddenly appeared, frightening the group

"Jesus Christ where did you come from?"

"Yeah, again." John sighed "I hope she's doing well."

"Of course she's not doing well! We have to go get her!" Eliza exclaimed, grabbing a scarf out of nowhere.

"We tried last year, it didn't end well.." Samuel said "She only ended up with more scars."

"Well that's more reason why we should go save her!" Eliza glared at them "Do you want Maria to suffer another Christmas alone? "

"No."

"Do you want her Uncle to keep her trapped forever?"

"No.."

"Do you want Maria to be depressed this Christmas!?"

"NO!"

"Then let's go help her!"

"YEAH!"

-

Maria was in her bedroom, laying down on her bed as she reads a book.

"Oh my God Nico is gay?..." She mumbled under her breath, staring at the book "I love him twice as much now..."

Her reading was interrupted by a knock at her window.

She cautiously went near it and slowly opened the curtain, only to be greeted by--"Eliza?"

"Mari!" The said girl grinned "Good, your alive."

"Uh... Okay?" Maria looked at her with an expression of both shock and confusion "What're you doing here?"

"Well duh! We're rescuing you!"

"We?" Maria looked confused.

"WE!" Her friends suddenly appeared behind Eliza, causing Maria to back up a little "G-guys.."

"Now go pack your stuff and let's go!" Eliza exclaimed, Maria looked worried "I-I can't just go.. M-my Godparents--"

"Fuck your Godparents! Let's go boi!" Kira suddenly appeared, along with George Eacker and Aisis.

"W-where did you three come from?" John looked surprised.

"I have my ways." George smirked evily, making them all shudder.

Maria looked at them with a sad smile "Look guys, this is really sweet and all but--"

"Maria." Eliza looked at her intently "You can't let your Godparents do this to you forever, and don't worry. If they do try to find you--Angelica will take care of it."

Eliza took both of her hands and intertwined it with hers "Please, run away with me."

Maria blushed "I..I.."