Peggy?

a/n: marliza it is (marliza just makes more sense-- and if it were to be meggy...youll find out after 5 chapters.) sorry for all the meggy shippers, i'll make my next story meggy. also special thanks to lams_musicaltrash569 for commenting the name Hazel. also a big thanks to those who helped me, lov u all.

this chapter is dedicated to @lams_musicaltrash569

-

"Peggy?"

John stared at the woman at the door, it was three days after Maria asked John to tutor her for the quiz bee, where she won of course- perfecting all the easy-medium and hard quizzes.

"Hey John." Peggy waved, a girl stood besides her, she had brown curly hair and very unique eyes, it was like this mix of pink, yellow and blue- She wore a yellow sundress that looked similar to what Peggy wore on her first day, she hid behind the said girl, a faint blush on her cheeks.

"Um, Who's that?" John pointed at the girl, Peggy smiled and stepped aside so he could see her better "This is Charlotte Hazel Rose, the only daughter of the famous model known as Christine Michelle Rose."

"hi."

Charlotte waved lightly, a timid smile on her face "John Laurens?" she mumbled "Yes, that's me." John smiled and shook her hand "It's nice to meet you."

"L-likewise."

"So, what're you both doing here?" John asked curiously "Wait, how do you even know this place?"

"Well, I was looking for my sister at the Washington estate but she wasn't there so I figured she would be here." Peggy replied, stepping in pulling Charlotte behind her "You know the Washington estate?"

"I'm living there temporarily until I graduate." Peggy said, looking at him "Um, I'm confused- How do you know the Washingtons?"

"Uh, Peggy Schuyler- Hello? doesn't ring a bell?"

John was silent for a moment "Oh." He widened his eyes "O-OH! YOUR SIBLINGS WITH ANGELICA SCHUYLER?!"

"I came as soon as I heard." Angelica appeared, she looked at the younger Schuyler in confusion "Peggy? what're you doing here?"

"Ah! Angie! Just want to let you know that Charlotte made it here safe and sound." She grinned, hugging her sister "Ah, Hazel- You made it." Angelica smiled "How is Mrs. Rose?"

"Just fine." She replied "How is your step-mother?"

"Homophobic as always." Angelica sighed, John's ears perked up by hearing this "Homophobic?"

"Our step-mother threw Peggy out of Paris when she found out she was pansexual, our father really couldn't do anything about it- He's practically a slave to her." Angelica hissed, glaring at the floor.

"She sounds like a bitch." John scoffed, only to widen his eyes when he realized what he said "Oh i'm so--"

"Nah it's fine, She is a mythic bitch." Peggy hissed "I hate her so much."

"Well what can we do? Dad loves her." Angelica said in a sly voice "I hope he realizes how much of a demon she really is."

"I hope," John mumbled then looked at Peggy "So, you're pansexual?"

"Yep." She grinned "How about you?"

John froze "I-I d-don't k-know..." He stuttered, hugging himself. Peggy raised a brow "Well, if you ask me you're definitely gay."

"W-what?" John looked shocked "I'm not trying to offend you or anything, I just feel like your gay- My gaydars are going wild," She looked at John "And besides, judging from all the stories Angie here told me- You and Alexander are practically a married couple by now."