Valentines Day

a/n: ill have mercy and give you fluff (more like fanservice lol), super belated valentines guys 💓

this chapter is dedicated to those single peeps - you will be loved (by me ♥)

-

"Kira, if you don't stop following me I swear I will-"

"What? Hit me? That's child abuse, Francee~" Kira teased as she continued hopping behind him "Stop calling me that."

"Would you rather I'd call you Daddy instead? I've always wondered what it feels like everytime I read a oneshot with that kind of kink." Kira teased.

Francis blushed "You dirty child, how old were you again?"

"14 and still young!" Kira grinned "Anyways, let's go and get John and Alex, the carnival is opening soon."

Francis looked confused "Carnival? I don't understand..." Kira rolled her eyes "It's Valentines duh! We have to--"

Francis cut her off "NO WAY IN HELL IAM GOING ON A DATE WITH YOU!" He screamed as he turned his heel to run away, but Kira pulled back, causing the larger man to fall to the ground with an 'oof'

"Don't be so full of yourself." She hissed "I didn't mean 'us'- I mean't Alexander and John."

Francis was hurt, but he didn't show it "How am I included in this?"

Kira felt pity for him, but she hid it "Were going to take them to the carnival and help them progress their feelings for one another."

"And why in the Goddamn world should I do that?" Francis growled.

"Because you love John."

Francis was taken aback "....And...?"

"And you'd do anything to make him happy, right?" Kira said "Even if it mean't breaking your heart in the process?"

Francis sighed "I do love John.." He whispered "Then what will you do?"

Francis hesistated for a moment "I-I'll help him with Alex.."

Kira smiled pitifully "That's what I thought."

Francis was about to stand up when Kira suddenly jumped on his neck "W-WHAT THE HELL!?"

Kira giggled "Go fool."

"Fuck you."

-

"Your date will be tonight, 8 pm sharp, we have to show you guys off at that new restaurant that will be opening today, it will be a great start in announcing your engangement." Evil said as she shoved a pamphlet on his chest "Here are some information about it."

Alexander nodded and took the pamphlet "I will be going then." He said as he turned his heel, walking away from her before he could say something he'd regret.