Driven Away

a/n: yeah I think this is going to be a bit of angst? i dunno, and thanks for your comments! I love reading them, I hope you guys keep commenting!

-Alexander

"I....can't sleep.." I whispered and rolled on my bed, trying to get a good position to sleep on.

Three nights in a row and I still couldn't sleep, I don't know why but I know it involves me firing all those people to make the kid suffer, but by the looks of it, it seems to be me who is suffering.

Everytime I remember the kid's tears, he could feel his. But why should I care? I hated the brat, I hate him with all my heart. But yet, here I am, suffering.

I closed my eyes and the image of the kid crying appeared again, I jolted upwards, running a hand through my hair frustratingly "Arghh why can't I get that damn brat out of my mind?!"

I buried my face in my hands, I'm tired,  I'm so tired, yet sleep wouldn't come "What am I supposed to do now?"

"ALEXANDER WASHINGTOOON!" A familiar voice screamed as the door bursted open "It's Hamilton now, not Washington." I mumble, looking at her tiredly, she looked worried "Alexander, are you okay? You look like  you got hit by a truck?" She shook her head and pretend to glare at me "No, that doesn't matter- Alexander, tell me, tell me it's not true?"

"What is?" I say, trying to give her a evil look under my baggy eyes "Tell me you didn't fire those 47 people for no reason at all?"

"It's true, and I had a reason- to make the brat suffer...and by the looks of it, it seems to be me who is suffering..." I whispered the last part so she couldn't hear, she looked at me, heartbroken.

"47 people Alex, 47 innocent people fired for doing nothing... I know you were cruel but I know your not heartless..." Her voice broke "What happened to my Alexander? What did I do wrong? WAS I JUST RAISING A MONSTER?!" She sobbed, breaking down as tears fell from her eyes.

Tears.

Why? why does my foster mother's tears don't affect me at all and yet the tears of a brat I barely knew kept me all night.

She stormed out, leaving me confused and tired, I laid down and whispered softly "What...What...What is kid d-doing to me...?"

I closed my eyes, but opened them again at the sound of the door opening, and in came the person I least wanted to see right now, the same person who was invading my mind, the same person who was the reason I was such a mess but has no clue why.

"Here's your schedule for today, i'll leave it here." The brat says as he placed the piece of paper at the nightstand.

I studied him, his eyes were puffy red and huge bags were under his eyes, he had been crying, Again.

I felt a twinge of pain on my chest "Do I really need to work for you during weekdays too? there's a limit to what I can take.." He mumbled, loud enough for me to hear "I don't care." I say, he finally looked at me, And for a minute there something flashed on his eyes, but was quickly replaced with an icy look "You look terrible."

"I haven't gotten enough sleep." Thanks to you, I thought

"No surprise there, he said and started walking away  "Hey, need a ride to school?" I suddenly ask.

he looked at me coldly "I don't need anything from you." He said and left. Banging the door behind him to indicate his anger.