Group date

a/n; one last fluffy chapter before i break all your hearts.

this chapter is dedicated to universallfuxk

-

"Amusement Park?"

Maria looked at John with glimmering eyes "It's not just an Amusement park- It's a Christmas themed Couple's Amusement Park!"

John raised a brow "And your telling me this because...?"

"Because I want to go!" She pouted  "Then go, I don't wanna waste my time in an Amusement park."

"But you need to have a partner in order to get in!" Maria exclaimed "Then why me?" John groaned.

"Well duh, I'm a single pringle- Your a single pringle, Why not you?" Maria said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Why not Herc? or Sam or James?" John said, crossing his arms "Herc is already going with Lafayette- Mr. King won't allow Samuel to go with me and James isn't interested at all!"

"What about Peggy?" John said, making Maria avert her gaze "I-I'd rather not..."

"Why?" John looked confused "W-well, I'm still trying to eradicate my feelings for her--"

"YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR PEGGY?!" John screamed, causing Maria to cover his mouth "Yes! No shush!"

John gently removed her hand from his mouth "How about Eliza?"

Maria blushed "S-she h-has a boyfriend r-remember?"

John frowned "Oh, right.. Alex.." He said sadly, looking away.

"Alright, I'll come with you." John said, grabbing his wallet from the bed.

"YES!" Maria cheered as she pulled John away "Let's go! Herc and Sam are probably waiting!"

"Yeah."

-

"Did I just fucking hear what I think I just hear?" Eliza gritted her teeth, staring at the TV screen.

"This is not happening." Alexander said as he grabbed his wallet.

"Let's go, we're coming with them." Eliza said as she grabbed Alexander's hand and pull him out of the room.

"You both sound like they're overprotective partner!" George Eacker yelled after them.

"NO WE DON'T!"

-

"Well you both took your time." Jefferson said sarcastically "You made poor Jemmy here wait.

"What are you both doing here?" John asked, raising his brow "I thought you weren't interested James?" Maria said.

James buried his mouth on his scarf "Jefferson won't stop bothering me..."

Hercules smirked "Just admit it, you wanted to go to the amusement park too didn't you?"

James blushed "N-no! I didn't!"

"Can we all just leave?" King said impatiently "I hate waiting."

"Alright, let's go--"

"Wait! We're coming too!" Eliza screamed after them "Slow down Eliza!" Alexander panted.

"A-alex...?" John felt his heart hurt a bit.

Maria smiled, though she felt a pang of pain in her chest "C-cool.."

"Wait for us!" Martha and George Washington appeared, hand in hand "We want to see what a commoner's amusement park looks like."