The End Begins Here.

a/n: eyy double update, welcome to the epiloguee!

-

"Guys.." John stared at his 'friends'- Who were looking at each other with eyes of yearning and forgiveness, they wanted everything to be okay again, be friends again and forget about all that's happened, but none of them are making the first move.

Alexander seemed to have taken notice of this, and he noticed his friends have noticed it as well "We'll give you time to catch up, we need to talk to Mr. Schuyler anyways."

John and the others widened their eyes in shock "NO!" They all screamed simultaneously, but they were already gone,
leaving the awkward children all on their own.

Hercules gulped, looking away in shame. The rest did so as well, but they wanted more than nothing than to jump into their arms and form a group hug.

And apparantly, Maria couldn't contain herself any longer and let her pride go away first before the men did so.

"I'M SORRY!" She threw her arms around John first, who was infront of her. Tears were falling down her eyes as she cried onto John's chest, who was also in the brink of crying "I-I didn't mean e-everything- I-I just got so emotional t-that I a-accidentally let it o-out on you guys, I-I didn't mean every w-word I-I said, God k-knows how sorry I-I am."

John couldn't hold his tears anymore and hugged her as well "M-me too, I-I'm sorry too.. I-I just want a-all of us to be friends again, I-I don't know i-if I-I'll be able to last a-another day w-without yall' again.."

James was next, he sobbed so loud then quietly wobbled towards them and joined the hug, muttering apologies over and over again.

Then Samuel went with the hug as well, silent tears falling down his eyes.

Then finally, Hercules threw his arms around everyone else and shouted 'I'm sorry' as he continued squeezing them all into a bearhug.

It took them half an hour to talk it all out.

-

"I can't believe this." Francis muttered as he carried five bags all on his own and through the other helicopters "Why aren't you helping?"

"Because I'm a girl?" Kira said, hoping he'd fall for that excuse.

Francis raised a brow at that horrible excuse, but decided to let it go for her sake "What about him?"

"Because I'm young?" George said stoicly, and that's what stopped Francis from prying any longer.

"Well Burr isn't a girl! And he's old!" Francis yelled at him, but he was too busy with Theodosia.

Francis frowned and looked at Aisis, who looked at him as well with the scariest glare she could muster.

Francis looked away in shame.

-

"Wait, what about the scholarship?" John said worriedly, his eyes showed fear and hesitation "I'll talk them out of it." Alexander replied, smiling "Don't worry about it."

"B-but how?" John was still unconvinced, but it all disappeared when a cocky smirk appeared on Alexander's face.

"Money always solves everything." Alexander chuckled as he placed an arm on his shoulder.

"No it doesn't." John muttered, looking away, embarrased at his casual BUT VERY PLATONIC FRIENDLY action.

"Eyyy!" Kira grinned as she made an entrance, a tired looking Francis behind her "So I know yall' worked it out so I took the custody to take your bags, you're very welcome."