The Officer

Double update, i'll try to update as frequently from now on.

-

-Part three: The Officer-

"

You were the first officer to have arrived on the scene of the murder." The AG stated "So I only have one question, what did you see?"

"I saw this man on top of the victims body," He pointed at Alexander "His right hand held the bloody knife,"

"He'd just removed the blade from Dhale's right chest." This caught André's attention.

"I've got no further questions."

André stood up and started walking "Are you sure that Dhale--" He tripped.

The jury laughed "Oh, you thoughy that was funny, Huh?" André sassed playfully before regaining his composure "Anyway,"

"Are you sure Dhale was dead when you arrived at the scene of the murder?"

"Yes, I am certain." The cop said.

"Maybe if you were quicker to have applied first aid-

"Who do you think I am?" He cuts him off "I tried to stop the bleeding but it was too late."

"Well maybe if you have been faster--"

"I couldn't have been faster," He said yet again "I know my job and I know it very well."

"How long did you take?" André asked.

"Less than three seconds," The cop said "I opened the drawer, took the towel and pressed it on the wound."

"The slightest doubt could have been fatal."

"I told you I did it in less than three seconds!"

"Three seconds?" André raised a brow "Three seconds! I opened the right drawer, took a towel and pressed it onto the wound in less than three seconds!"

"You opened the right drawer and took the towel in three seconds without hesitation?" André asked.

"Without the slightest hesitation!" The cop replied back.

"Without the slightest hesitation?" André asked yet again.

"YES!" The cop yelled as an reply.

Angelica smirked.

"How did you know which drawer to open?" André asked, rendering the cop speechless.

"Among all the drawers, you opened the one containing the towel," André stated "And you did so without the slightest hesitation," André continued as he walks around.

"You must have known their house very well." He smiled.

"So it was you," André said "Zylie's lover."

"What?" The AG looked surprised.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Zylie screamed at André in pure anger and embarrasment, mad to have been exposed like this.

"W-what..?" The cop looked like he has just seen a ghost, he couldn't move, nor speak. He just sat there.

"I'll make you mine tonight.." The woman danced seductively as she shaked her curves, smiling in victory as the cop stared at her with a satisfied look.

"It surprised me when you called the victim Dhale," André said "You must have been familiar with his name so you unconsiously said it during this trial, seeing that you are Zylie's lover."

"And obviously you were the first cop on the scene since you were already in the neighborhood."

The cop quickly wore his uniform not so far from the house.

"What do you think about my deductions?"

"Bullshit!"

"Why did you stay?" André asked "You wanted to make sure she didn't say your name?"

The cop listened anxiously, praying that his name wouldn't be mentioned.

But it did.

"I understand it was about your reputation and your job,"

"Y-you don't know what you're s-saying!-"

The cop came back, suprising Dhale, but before he could even react,

"You knew Dhale knowing your name can cause you to lose your job,"

"Shut up! I-"

The cop took the knife from the sink-

"So did you wait until Zylie left, and came back to keep Dhale's mouth shut forever?"

And stabbed Dhale on the chest. Leaving afterwards.

The cop stood up "If you keep on going with that bullshit I will-" He slammed his fist on the table.

The courtroom was silent.

"I've got no further questions."