I am Damaged

a/n: my girlfriend isn't making any sort of contact to me, i tried to contact her but no avail.... i miss her so much it hurts so bad.

this chapter is dedicated to @tamariiNz (tysm for the gorgeous fanart!)

-

"Ahaha..." King panted as he threw away his gun "Smart move, running into the open like that..." He grinned "Very impressive.."

Samuel held his neck "F-fuck you." He managed to breathe out, despite all the pain he's feeling.

"Aw, don't be such a drama queen." King moaned out "It's just a scratch."

Samuel glared at him "How about I give you a scratch as well?"

"No, thank you."

King looked down pitifully at Samuel "If you just listened to me, none of this would have ever happened.." He said "If you loved me like how I loved you, we could have prevented this."

"You're insane." Samuel hissed "This isn't love, it's murder." He said "And what pep rally were you talking about?"

"Meh, just said it for dramatic effect." He smirked "You're crazy."

"Crazy inlove~"

Samuel wheezed "Why... Why are you doing this..?"

"Because you and I are special, Samuel." King smiled "We have a lot of work to do."

"Work..? What work..?" Samuel whispered "Making this world a decent place for people who are decent!"

"When does it end!?" Samuel yelled and grabbed his shoulders "WHEN EVERY ASSHOLE IS DEAD!"

Samuel winced as King shoved his hand away from him, he glared at the taller man before grabbing his shirt and pulling him closer, he raised his hand close then slapped him, Hard.

"Fine." Samuel breathed out as King regained his posture "We are damaged," He said "B-badly damaged.."

Samuel clenched his fist "But that does not make us wise!"

"Were not special," He said "Were not different." He whispered "We don't choose who lives or dies.."

"Let's be normal..." He whispered "S-See bad movies.." He was on the brink of crying "Sneak a beer, and watch TV.."

"W-we'll make cookies, o-or play bowling.." Samuel let his tears pour "D-don't you want a life with me...?

King stared at the teen infront of him "Can't I-I be seventeen...?"

"T-that would be enough..." He whispered "I-if you could let me in.." He said and placed his hand on his chest "I could be good with you..."

"People hurt us.." King walked away from him "Or they vanish.."

Samuel saw his chance "And you're right, it really.... Sucks."

"But we let go." Samuel held his hand "Take a deep breath.." King continued "And go buy some summer clothes."

"We'll go camping!" Samuel smiled "Play some poker..." King smiled back "And we'll eat some chilly fries.."

"M-maybe date night?" Samuel suggests as he looked in into his eyes "Maybe Mcdo?"

"Don't stop looking in my eyes..." Samuel whispered, crying "Your eyes.."

"Can't I be seventeen.." Samuel said, gazing at him with loving eyes "If I still got the right..."

"... So what's it gonna be?" Samuel looked at him determindly, grabbibg both of his hands and intertwining it with his "I wanna be with you."

"I wanna be with you." King replied happily, a mix of hesitance in his voice "Tonight..." They both whispered.