A Morning to Remember

a/n: i woke up with my parents and my older sister gone..they left to go hang out somewhere without warning and left me to care for my younger brother..what a nice way to start Christmas break..also, i'll let the fourth wall rest...for now.

this chapter is dedicated to @_-Sayori-_

-

John awoke curled up into a ball on the floor with no other than Alexander Hamilton.

He blinked twice before he realized he wasn't dreaming, he jolted up from the floor, only to be hit by a massive headache.

He groaned in pain, causing Alexander to wake up "Oi brat, come back It's cold."

"Fuck you, I have a fucking hangover." John hissed before holding his head in pain, gritting his teeth "That's the consequences of drinking you brat."

"Don't scold me so early in the
morning you asshole." John hissed "It hurts so fucking much..."

"Hey," Alexander says as he sits besides him "Let's go inside, i'll help you out wit--"

"ALRIGHT CUT! CUT! CUT! THAT'S NOT WHAT YOUR SUPPOSED TO DO ALEXANDER!"

"What the actual fuck?"

Alexander saw George Eacker, Aisis, and a group of Camera men behind them, all staring at the both with disappointed looks.

"Your supposed to first apologize to John then carry him to your room and then take care of him before you fuck the living daylights out of him, not...this!"

"George? What is this? Who are all those people? What's going on?" John asked, confused "Is this about something that happened last night? I-I can't remember, did I miss anything...?"

Alexander looked at him with a shocked look "Y-you don't remember?"

"I can't remember jag shit of what happened last night."

"I-I see..." Alexander looked disappointed.

"Okay that's enough drama, thank you very much--" Aisis said as George rolled his eyes "Now, this is the part where you two make up then make out."

"That is NOT happening." John said as he stood up, completely forgetting about his headache "Who do you think you are?"

"I'm Aisis Rodriguez."

John clicked his tongue "Alright, whatever this is, it's done. Show's over folks, now leave."

The cameramen let out a disappointed 'Aw' before starting to pack their equipment "Hey wait, don't leave yet. They haven't even kissed yet."

"There will be no kissing in this roof." Alexander hissed.

"Only fucking?"

"Oh my God."

-

Hercules woke up with a massive headache.

He hissed in pain before trying to sit up, only to realize that there was a hand hugging him that prevented him from doing so.

He looked where the arm belonged to and let out a strained gasp.

Lafayette groaned and opened his eyes "Hercules..?"

"Oh my God..." Hercules instantly jolted away from him "D-did something happen again last night? D-did I rape you?! Oh God!"

Hercules looked at the frenchman only to realize he was half naked, he looked at himself and also saw that he was also wearing nothing but briefs.