Back to Normal?

a/n: this is very short--just a filler chapter

-3rd person POV

"SON!" Martha screamed, pulling Alexander into a tight hug "I'm fine Martha..." Alexander whispered, rubbing her back "D-DON'T DO THAT EVER AGAIN!" She cried, tears of both joy and sadness falling down her eyes.

"John, my boy..." George said as he walked towards John and pulled him into his chest "Thank you so much for finding my son..." He whispered as he pulled away.

"JOHN!" A manly voice screamed as John felt a huge weight being thrown onto him "H-herc!"

Herc hugged John tightly, all his worry and fear leaving his body "I'm so glad your safe..."

"John!" A series of voices exclaimed as John felt many bodies jumped onto him, resulting him to fall onto the ground.

"We missed you John! We were so worried!"

"We thought you were gone forever!"

"Don't ever leave us John!"

"I thought I was never gonna see Samuel again once you were gone!"

"I'm friends with Samuel too you know."

"No one would take us to the amusement park if you were gone!"

"I don't really feel anything but I am glad you've returned safely."

"If you ever do that again i'm gonna fucking kill you."

"NATHANIEL PENDLETON WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT CURSING?!"

John sighed, he felt tired. He only slept for 3 hours "John!"  A female voice called out "Angelica?"

John felt himself getting pulled into a bone crushing embrace "I'm so glad your alright!" Angelica smiled, still embracing John "C-can't b-breathe...!"

"Oh! Apologies!" Angelica squeaked, letting go of the small boy "Finally I can--"

"I knew you'll be back!" He felt another person pull him for a tight embrace "You smell sweet!"

"KING LET GO OFF HIM!" Angelica screamed, pulling John away from the older man, Angelica sighed and looked at Alexander "And as for you!"

"Oh shit." Alexander muttered breathlessly.

"Never, ever do that again." She hissed, a menacing aura surrounding her "Oui."

"Ah! John my darling!" Jefferson moaned dramatically, hugging John from behind, grabbing his ass.

John squeaked "JEFFERSON! Sweet Jesus! i'm so sorry John!" Aaron said as he pulled Jefferson away from him.

"Ah, John! I knew you'd come back." George Eacker said and hugged John's knees "That was quite a show you two pulled on that roof."

John was shocked, he was about to ask him but the 13 year old boy was already talking to Alexander.

"Mon ami!" A thick accent called out "Laf!" John smiled as the said man hugged him gently "Je suis tellement content que tu sois en sécurité!" (i'm so glad your safe!)

(don't sue me for the wrong translation, sue Google translate: im innocent)

John nodded in response, not knowing what to say "Alright, that's enough for this reunion," Alexander said as he pulled us apart "The brat here is probably tired, let him rest."

Everyone looked at Alexander with a mortified expression.

"Alright brat, let's go." Alexander said weakly, pulling John inside "Let go of me you prick."

"Stop resisting you tramp." Alexander growled "Don't call me that you dick."

"Did Alexander just.."

"No way..."

"What just happened...?"

"What'd I miss?"

"Awesome, wow."

"Oh my God."

"Shh shut it! I'm trying to watch the show!"

The rest watched Alexander and John argue their way inside, like always--but it was different, there was a different aura to it.

Was everything really back to normal?