1. The One With The Party .

K h a i l a

{Ky•la}

'Malibu California 📍

"Is he cute?" My bestfriend Georgia asked. I rolled my eyes. I knew she was only asking so she could get with him.

"I guess? He's okay looking, he has this rough New Orleans accent and alot of tattoos." Georgia smirked.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "We've only met eachother a couple of times, my Dad really loves his Mama."

"Isn't this your Dad's fifth marriage?" Georgia asked. I laughed. "Fourth, he married my Mama twice."

Georgia shook her head. "If this doesn't work then it doesn't work." I shrugged. I wasn't really worried about my Dad's marriages.

It didn't have anything to do with me. "I feel you." I took a sip of my drink looking at the time on my phone.

"Shit, I have to be there when Sheila and August get there, I'll see you later."

"Oh okay." I grabbed my things and walked out to my Benz. My Daddy was loaded, one of the reasons he had so many wives.. they all used him for his money.

Including my mother.

He said he had met Miss. Sheila in New Orleans and they've been seeing eachother for almost two years.

August and I didn't meet until the wedding. Ironic right? We don't say too much of eachother because he thinks I'm a stuck up rich girl from Cali.

But I didn't care, that's exactly what motherfuckers think of me at school. I mean, I know I'm cute so I'm not gonna let people bring me down when I know I'm the shit.

Can't nobody tell me shit.

August

"This is some bull Mama.. foreal, why we gotta come all the way up hea'?" I asked my Mama.

She sighed. "Aug, please don't do this.. I'm finally happy." Mama said driving down the street. I was silent looking at all the huge houses.

"I really love him Aug.. and maybe you and his daughter can become cool." "Who? Khaila? Nah Mama.. that girl spoiled rotten."

"Well I think she's pretty." She said. I slighlty rolled my eyes. She was alright.. she didn't have much of anything on her but her face was pretty.

When we made it to the house I noticed a Benz parking infront of us. Khaila got out and saw us.

"Speak of the devil." Mama mumbled waving at her. Khaila waved back then walked towards the door.

The front door opened and Wesley opened the door before Khaila could. "Where you been?" Wes asked.

We could hear him from where we sat. "You think she's doing stuff she's not supposed to be doing?" Mama asked me.

I shrugged. "How skinny she is I doubt it." Mama hit my chest as we laughed.

"She looks like she has more tattoos than you though." Mama said. "Oh yea?" I asked examining her sleeves.

She was definitely tatted. Wes motioned us to come on and Mama took a deep breath.

"Let's do this." She mumbled. We both got out of the car. Mama popped the truck and I went to get the bags.

Wes told Khaila to help so she did with an attitude. She grabbed the smallest bag. I scoffed and shook my head. "What?" She asked.