22. The One With The Video .

>>

"So.. it's over." Chanel frowned as Khaila sat a couple of bags of chips in the grocery cart.

"Yea we're taking a break, we agreed not to see anyone and just take a break from eachother." Khaila mumbled. "So y'all are together but you're not.. but you can't see other people."

Khaila nodded. "Yupp." "Damn, is it because of that whole underwear thing?" Chanel asked grabbing some sodas. "I don't know what to believe Chanel."

"I understand." She mumbled. Khaila sighed. "I love him so much." She mumbled. Chanel threw her arm around Khaila's neck.

"Y'all will be alright, I promise." "Yea I hope you're right." Khaila sighed a little looking down at all the snacks she buying everyone since they were gonna be at the hospital for hours because of Chris's surgery.

When they went back to to hospital they met up with Huey, August, Jada and Chris's family.
"Owe, thanks Khi." Huey said as Khaila threw Huey his hotfries.

"Mhm." She held out a bag of jollyranchers to August who accepted them along with a soda. "Thanks babeh." He mumbled leaning back into his seat.

Khaila smiled a little and walked off feeling his eyes on her. After she passed everything out she took a seat far away from August and rested her head on her hand.

August kept his eyes on her since he ain't talk to her for a couple days. He knew she wouldn't talk to him but he was gonna keep trying to get her attention.

He got up and took a seat beside her getting her attention. She raised a brow. "Can I help you?" She asked. He licked his lips.

"I'm sorry." Khaila furrowed her eyebrows. "I miss you, and if I have to apologize over for some petty shit then so be it." Khaila sighed.

"Its not just some petty shit August, how would you feel if you were in my position? You probably would've left me." He nodded. "You right." She shook her head and looked away.

"So you don't miss me?" He asked. Khaila sighed a little. "Of course I miss you." He smirked. "Then let's end this break shit." Khaila was silent.

"I have to know that you aren't cheating on me." "My word isn't enough?" He asked. Khaila shrugged.

"Words don't mean anything, it's all about actions." Khaila said. August nodded. "You right." He rubbed his hands together and kept his eyes on her.

She looked at him and sighed. "I love you." She folded her arms. "I love you more." He grabbed her chin and kissed her lips. Khaila didn't kiss back until she closed her eyes.

"Bout time." They pulled away and saw Chanel and Huey. Khaila rolled her eyes. "Y'all are so nosey." Chanel smiled and took a seat.

"Anyways, I think I'm gonna kill Jada.. she's really starting to piss me off." Chanel said. Khaila shook her head. "Baby mama drama." She mumbled.

"Right? I swear to God." Chanel shook her head. "If she wasn't pregnant I'd beat her ass." She spat hoping Jada would here her. Jada walked her pregnant ass where they were and raised a brow.

"What was said bitch?" She asked. Khaila's eyes widened. "Yo who are you calling a bitch?" She asked. Chanel stood up and the boys stood between them.

"Let's not do this now, Chris is in surgery.. we dont need to have any drama." Huey said holding his hands up.

"That's exactly what the white man wants us to do.. turn against eachother and kill eachother." Everyone was silent. "She's still a bitch." Chanel said.