6. The One With The Weed Man .

~

"Khaila." Khaila looked up and saw August in her doorway. She sighed. "What's up?" She asked looking back down and painting her toes.

"You okay?" He asked. "Peachy." He nodded slowly. "Right." He shook his head. "I'm ordering pizza since my mom's is sleep and your dad is gone."

"Alright." Khaila mumbled. August opened his mouth to speak then decided against it. He closed the door and Khaila twisted her cap on her polish.

She stood up and put her nike slides on. She walked downstairs and saw August in the kitchen making some koolaid.

Khaila grabbed a water bottle. They didn't really talk to eachother since the party and Khaila was still pretty butthurt.

August felt bad but also thought he made a mistake. He also felt like she's been teasing him lately with those Victoria's Secret shorts.

He bit his lip and sighed. He couldn't stop thinking about her either. "How's Chanel doing?" August asked trying to make conversation. Khaila leaned against the counter.

"She's fine, she's been going through alot.. niggas could really stress a girl out." She shrugged. August sucked his teeth.

"Girls could stress a nigga out too with their attitudes." Khaila shrugged. "Then maybe we just need to be with the same gender then."

"Maybe!" August yelled. Khaila smiled and August frowned when he realized what he just agreed to. "You play too much." Khaila laughed.

"Did you order the pizza or what? I'm starving and I'm about to smoke." She shrugged. August nodded scratching his head.

"Yea you got extra or can I smoke with you?" He asked. Khaila twisted her lips. "Hm, I got extra.. but it's gonna cost you." August sighed.

"What?" He asked. Khaila smiled. "You gotta clean the pool for me." August shook his head. "Hell no, dont y'all got a pool man?"

"Yea." Khaila nodded. "But he quite." August sucked his teeth. "I wonder why." Khaila scoffed placing her hand on her chest.

"I would never." "Yea right, I'll do it tomorrow if you give me a bag now." Khaila took a sip of her water. "Fine." She motioned him to follow her upstairs and he did.

Khaila gave him a bag of weed and he smelled it. "You need to hook me up with your weed man." Khaila frowned. "I am the weed man."

August looked up at her. "You never seen my secret room?" She asked. August shook his head. "No." Khaila grabbed his hand.

"Follow me brother." "Ew.. please dont." Khaila laughed and they walked downstairs and down the hall.

She walked into an empty room then pushed the wall open. August saw a bright light. They stepped in and August almost fainted.

"What the hell." He mumbled. Khaila folded her arms. "Yea, help yourself." Khaila mumbled. August touched the plants and smirked.

"Would it be wrong if I said I loved you?" August asked. "You talking about me or the weed?" Khaila laughed. "Both?" Khaila rolled her eyes.

"I'll be upstairs." She walked out of the room and August sighed. Khaila walked upstairs and ran into Sheila on the way. "Oh hey." Khaila gave her a headnod.

"Hi." She started walking back upstairs when Sheila grabbed her wrist. "Can I talk to you?" She asked. Khaila looked down at her grip on her wrist.

"Sure." Sheila let her go then folded her arms. "Where's August?" She asked. "Downstairs.. are you okay?" Khaila asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"No." She sighed. "I know I've been a bitch lately, and moody." Khaila nodded. "Tell me about it." Khaila mumbled. "But I think I'm pregnant."