2. The One With The Hoe .

K h a i l a

"You can tell me Khi.. I won't be mad." Daddy told me. I folded my arms. "I just wanna forget it okay?" I asked.

He sighed. "Fine, but imma find out sooner or later." I nodded grabbed the doorknob. "August I'm leaving!" I yelled.

"He's not ready yet." Daddy said. I sighed stomping upstairs. I knocked on his door and heard singing from his side.

I stayed quiet trying to listen. He could really sing. His door opened and I jumped up backing away from the door.

He smirked gripping his towel that was around his waist. "Can I help you?" He asked. I looked at all his tattoos.

"Uh, yea." "Khaila? My beautiful face is up here." He said. I smacked my lips looking away from his chest.

"I'm gonna leave if you don't hurry up." August turned around to see what time it was. "Shit, my bad." He closed the door.

I slightly rolled my eyes before walking downstairs. I walked in on my Daddy and Sheila kissing. I smiled a little and walked out the door.

~

August.

"How's your first day so far?" Chris asked passing me the basketball. "It's okay, it's alot of fine ass girls here though." I licked my lips.

"Hell yea." Chris smiled. I jumped up making the shot. "Speaking of fine ass girls." Chris said looking up.

August looked up and saw these girls eyeing him up and down. "Who is that?" I asked. "The black girl or-" "The Blasian." I said.

"Oh, Malaysia." Huey mumbled. "Why you say it like that?" August asked. Chris looked at him.

"She's bad news." Chris said. "She's a hoe." Huey said bluntly. I smacked my lips looking over at her.

She didn't look like much of a hoe to me. "So? Y'all act like imma fall for the broad... I just wanna fuck." I shrugged.

"Until you catch something... bitches up here do everything." Chris said. "Honestly." Huey mumbled.

The girls walked over to us. Chris smirked watching Chanel like a hawk. "Hey y'all." "Ladies." Huey smiled.

"Hi August." Georgia said. I gave her a headnod then looked over at Khaila who was typing on some phone. Probably one of the girls.

"What are y'all doing after school?" Chanel asked. "Shit, what y'all trying to do?" Chris said.

"We wanted to go to the beach then we could go out to eat." Chanel said. Huey nodded. "Yea." "Aight."

"Yea Khaila and I will be there..right?" I asked. Everyone looked at Khaila. She slowly looked up.

"Uh huh, yea, sure." She said. "We're just gonna grab our swimsuits then we'll catch up with y'all." I said.

"Aight." The bell rang and we went our seperate ways. I grabbed my bag and waited for Khaila to give Chanel's phone back.

After she got her things we started walking. "Hey." We turned around to see that Malaysia girl. Khaila raised a brow.

"Malaysia." She said. Malaysia gave Khaila a head nod then looked at me. "What's up?" I asked.