3. The One With The White Man .

~

When they got home it was quiet and music was playing upstairs. "Oh no." Khaila mumbled closing the door. "Think we came at the wrong time?"

August askes frowning. The last thing he wanted was hearing his mother moaning. "Hell.. yea." Khaila shook her head and they went their separate ways.

Khaila put her beats on listening to some Migos while she did the rest of her homework. One thing she didn't play about and that was school.

She wasn't gonna come back to school at a old age when she could've did it now.

Not saying that it's a bad thing but why go back to school and spend your money when you can finish school for free?

Her phone vibrated twice making her sigh. She looked at the screen and frowned when she saw a text from Georgia and August. Then there's a couple from Dashaun.

Georgie❣🤞🏽: "Can we talk? Please?"

August: "Can I come in there? I can't stand being in here hearing this shit."

Khaila ignored Georgia's message and laughed at Augusts. Before she could reply to him it was a knock on her door.

She sighed taking her headphones off. "Come in." August opened the door then closed it.

"Damn.. you can still hear that shit." He mumbled taking a seat on the beanbag chair. He pulled his phone out then got comfortable.

"You getting a little too comfortable." Khaila said. August shrugged texting a girl he met at Taco Bell before Khaila got there.

He was pulling girls left and right since he been up here.

"Yea." He mumbled. Khaila rolled her eyes then looked back down at her homework.

August looked up at her then raised a brow. "What you doing?" He asked. "Homework." She mumbled.

"Awe." He got up and laid across her bed. "No! Get off my bed." Khaila said trying to push him off but he wouldn't budge.

"Oh. My. God." She mumbled. August laughed looking up at her ceiling that was a mirror. "Damn." He mumbled.

Khaila rolled her eyes. "You honestly get on my nerves." "That's my job babeh." He smirked.

"So who were you texting over there?" Khaila asked. "None of ya buisness babygirl." August sighed closing his eyes.

He even had the nerve to take his shoes off. "Probably Malaysia hot ass." August shook his head. "Nah, but I did go over her house."

Khaila scrunched her nose up. "Ew, how'd that go?" She asked. He shrugged.

"We didn't do anything, I wanted her to give me head with a condom on and she started tripping." Khaila laughed.

"You feel me though? All I wanted was head." Niggas. Khaila just shook her head. "Niggas." She said thinking outloud.

"Yea whatever...you give head with a condom on?" August asked looking at her. "I don't give head." She said.

August smacked his lips. "Why not?" He asked. "Because it's nasty?" "But you would let a nigga go down on you though?"

Khaila smirked nodding her head. "Hell yea." August shook his head. "I don't eat the box." Khaila gasped like that offended her.

"What?" August nodded. "Nah." "You probably have some boring sex then." Khaila said.

"You're one to talk, but shit, if I wanna eat some pussy I'll eat some pussy aight? But I don't trust hoes."