17. The One With The Promise .

~

August woke up pissed. His phone was missing and so was most of his and Khaila's expensive clothes. "What the fuck!" He yelled.

He stormed into the living room where Khaila was sleeping . "Khaila! Wake the hell up! That bitch stole our shit!" He yelled.

His face was red and his vains were popping out of his forehead. "Khaila!" He yelled. She didn't move in inch. August walked up to her and held her head up.

"Khi?" Her arm fell on the floor. He touched her forehead that was burning and she barely had a pulse. August looked around when he saw a glass on the table.

He grabbed it then looked at the bottom of the glass to see small white particals.

"This bitch." He mumbled. He walked to the couch and picked Khaila up bridal style. He grabbed his keys since he had put them up and Khaila's car was missing.

"I got you babeh." He said walking out of the door. He put Khaila in the passenger seat and quickly ran around the car.

He drove down the street pushing in the gas. "Get the fuck out the way!" He yelled out the window. "Shit!" He yelled looking over at his girlfriend.

He couldn't help but to cry. He just couldn't lose her.

~

"I told her that bitch was no good." Chanel said shaking her head. The gang was there and so was Sheila and Wes.

"Chanel, watch your mouth." Sheila said. She sighed. "But you're right, she never should've let that girl in that apartment after what happened between them." Sheila said.

"I'm pressing charges and I'm aiming for life, that's attempted murder." Wes said. Everyone was silent. Chris saw August a couple feet away from them.

He rolled up to him and sighed. "What's up man?" He asked. August looked up at him and gave him a headnod. "Hey."

"How you feeling?" He asked. He scoffed. "Shitty as hell, I swear to God.. when I see that bitch I'm choking the life out of her."

August cursed. Chris was silent. "She had an overdose on cocaine... not alot of people make it after that." August told him.

"I would know, I was around that shit twenty-four-seven." August said. "She'll be fine." "I hope so..if she make it I swear I'll do right by her."

August shook his head thinking about how he treated Khaila. Chris didn't know until recently that they were together.

He had a feeling like everyone else but didn't say anything. "I love her man.. I really love her." August said. He never let anyone see his sensitive side but Khaila and his Moms.

"I know, she'll be alright." August nodded. The whole day went by then Khaila woke up finally.

She was wide awake but she couldn't look people in the eye. It bothered her.

"Here you need some water." Sheila told her daughter-in-law as she held the cold water bottle in her hand. Khaila sighed and took a couple sips.

August watched her closely. He thought she was gonna die. All he wanted to do now was kiss her all over that beautiful face of hers.

Khaila saw him staring at her then smiled. August smiled as well and Khaila looked away then a hurt expression spread across her face.

"Georgia did this?" She crocked. She could barely talk for some reason. Everyone nodded.

"Yea, but we dont want you to think about that right now.. just get better." Chanel said. "Yea and get more sleep babygirl." Wes added.

Khaila laid back and sighed again.
She had the worst headache in the history of headaches. She never felt so sick.