4. The One With The Sleepover .

~

"I guess, but you should've told me." Chanel told Georgia. They were in Khaila's room doing each others nails.

"I'm sorry, I was drunk and I knew you would never forgive me." Georgia said. Khaila looked up at Georgia.

"I don't hold grudges, but I wish you could've told me." Georgia said. "You and Khaila." She said. "Sorry." Georgia and Khaila said at the same time.

Georgia looked at Khaila. "I'm sorry." Georgia said. Khaila looked at her then shrugged. "All forgiven." Khaila mumbled.

The girls raised a brow. "Damn, that was a close apology." Chanel said.

"And Miss. Khaila Parrish never apologizes." Georgia said with a smile. Khaila shrugged. "I guess I'm growing up."

Meanwhile, the boys were in August's room playing his Xbox. "What she look like?" Chris asked.

"It's a picture on my phone, hold up." August said shooting a three on 2k18. He grabbed his phone them showed them a picture of Tiara.

"Damnnn." Huey and Chris said at the same time. "She look mad familiar." Chris said.

"Nah, we know her man.. remember that chick that was on that one movie?" Huey asked.

August and Chris shrugged. "It's over a million movies man." Chris said. Huey sighed.

"No, that porn movie." Chris squinted his eyes. "Oh shit.. that is her." August frowned. "Damn you fucked a porn star." Chris smiled.

"I knew I seen her somewhere." August said. He shook his head. "I'll be right back." He said grabbing his plate.

"Aight." He stood up and walked downstairs. He froze a little when he saw Khaila grabbing the last slice of pizza.

"Damn." He mumbled looking her up and down. Khaila looked up at him. "Did you want it?" August looked up at her.

"Huh?" He asked. "Did you want the last slice?" She asked. August shook his head. "Nah, you can have it."

"You sure? I can split it." August shook his head grabbing a cup and pouring himself some sprite. "Nah."

She nodded then started walking up the stairs. She stopped then turned around.

"I just don't want this to be weird.. especially since we're living in the same house." Khaila said. August swallowed his drink then looked at her.

"I understand." She nodded then turned around. She sighed then walked down the steps. "Just." She got on her toes then kissed August's lips.

He kissed back and ran his hand down her waist. Khaila pulled away and August kissed her neck. "Khaila!" Khaila sighed.

"Just go." August said. Khaila kissed his cheek and smiled before running upstairs.

"It took you that long to get the last slice of pizza?" Chanel asked. "Yup." She smiled. The girls looked at eachother.

"What just happened?" Georgia asked. Khaila shook her head taking a huge bite of her pizza.

"Nothing."

That night Chanel and Georgia spent a night while the boys left. Khaila slid her shoes on and snuck out of her room and down the hall to August's room.

She opened the door and saw the t.v. on but August was knocked out.

She closed and locked the door. August woke up and rubbed his eyes. "Khaila?" He asked. Khaila nodded.

If Loving You Is Wrong.  ♡ A.A जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें