7. The One With The Apology .

~

"Y'all are really going?" Chanel asked. The girls sighed. "He's our friend too Chanel, if y'all not gonna be together atleast be civil around us." Georgia said.

Chanel scoffed playing with her food. "I guess y'all are right." She mumbled. Khaila kept scrolling through her phone.

"What's up with you? I can tell it's something bothering you." Chanel said. Khaila shrugged. "It's not about.. you know?" Georgia said bringing up the baby.

Khaila shook her head. "No, it's something completely different." Khaila mumbled. "Then talk to us about it, the boys not here... finally, this is exactly what we wanted. Girl time."

Georgia smiled. Khaila looked up from her phone and up at her best friends. "Am I a hoe?" She asked. They frowned. "A hoe? Who the fuck called you a hoe?"

Chanel said getting protective. "You know for a Christian you sure do curse alot." Khaila said. Chanel waved her off leaning against the table.

Khaila looked around the small restaurant they were in. They had finally got off punishment and they were already outside. "Who called you a hoe boo?" Georgia asked.

Khaila licked her lips. "Just.. answer my question." They shook their heads. "No you're not." Chanel nodded. "Now who told you that?" She asked.

Khaila shrugged. "Nobody, just forget about it." Khaila mumbled grabbing her drink. Chanel looked at Georgia and she looked Khaila.

"Khi.. this is obviously bothering you." Georgia said. Khaila frowned shaking her head. "No I'm fine, I've been called worse." She smiled. "I just wanted to know y'all opinion."

"Right."

Meanwhile, "Man you trippin, Khaila ain't no hoe." Chris said shooting a three. August groaned.

"Now it's alot of hoes out here but Khaila ain't one.. yea she might be a b word sometimes and she's spoiled as fuck but she ain't no hoe."

Huey nodded. "Remember when you had the big ass crush on her?" Huey asked. Chris smacked his lips. "Always bringing up old shit." Chris said.

August frowned. "You liked her?" August asked. "Shit.. hell yea." August was silent.

"I tried to fuck her one night.She was not going. I was surprised to because..well..look at y'boy." Chris smirked holding his arms up. Huey rolled his eyes.

"Big headed ass." Chris threw the basketball at him. "But nah man.. She ain't no hoe and knowing her she's still in her feelings about that shit. You never call a girl a hoe." Chris said pointing at August.

"Unless she has community pussy, now that's a hoe." Huey said. "Damn right." Chris agreed.

"Aight, I thought all female's were hoes after my ex cheated on me." "No!" They both yelled at the same time. August raised a brow.

"You ain't gonn never be in a serious relationship if you start thinking that." Huey said. "Right, I learned the hard way with Chanel."

Chris said. Huey laughed. "Hell yea." Huey laughed. Chris rolled his eyes. August checked the time. "I gotta go home real quick, I'll see y'all tonight right."

"Yea man." August gave them both some dap then drove home. "Ma!" He yelled closing the door behind himself.

Sheila walked downstairs and smiled. "Hey baby, where's Khaila?" She asked. August shrugged. "With the girls.. why?" He asked looking her up and down.

"And why are you so happy?" He asked. Sheila smacked her lips walking into the kitchen. "I can be happy."

August leaned against the island. "Wes is back?" He asked. Sheila nodded. "Yea." August rolled his eyes. "What's wrong?"