20. The One With The Ring .

>>

"You sure this is a good idea man? I mean, y'all only been together for ten months." It was getting really close to Christmas to August decided to pop the question.

"I'm sure, I'm absolutely sure... I love her." August was quite sure. Chris shook his head. "Why you shaking your head?" August asked.

"Because man.. I've been with Chanel for about four - five years now and you dont see me proposing. You need to think about this."

"He's right, y'all are moving way too fast." Huey said. August sighed looking at an engagement ring. "Y'all ain't even made it a year yet."

Chris said. August was silent. "I'm gonna marry her aight? Imma propose, she's gonna say yes and I have to chose one of y'all to be my best man."

"Well it's gotta be me." "It's obviously me." Chris and Huey said. They looked at eachother. August smirked. "Wait no, I'm his bestfriend."

"And I'm his bestfriend." Chris argued. August leaned against the glass. "Hi, can I help you?" This white lady with black and grey hair asked.

"Yea, can I get a ring custom made?" August asked.

Meanwhile, "She's so big now." Khaila smiled holding Nala in her arms.

"I know, I showed her a picture of you and she started smiling and kicking her little legs up in the air. She loves you." Sheila told her. Khaila scoffed looking at her baby sister.

Nala smiled and touched Khaila's nose. "I love you more Bug." Khaila cooed. "Y'all are coming to the Christmas party right?" Sheila asked.

"Yea we'll be there." Khaila sat Nala in her chair. "Great, your grandmother and the rest of your family is coming." Sheila sighed.

Khaila frowned. "What's wrong?" She asked. Khaila could tell something was wrong by how she said it. "They just dont like me, but I dont care.. I dont live for them."

"They just think you're using my Daddy for his money like the rest of his wives did." Sheila frowned. "But I'm not."

Khaila nodded sitting back on the small love seat. "I know, but they dont know that. My granny is very-very stubborn and mean. She honestly doesn't like anyone."

Khaila shrugged. "Then I guess I'll keep my distance." Wes walked inside and smiled. "What's up y'all?" He asked. Khaila smiled.

"Hey Daddy." Wes hugged Khaila then kissed Sheila. "What y'all talking about?" He asked picking Nala up.

"Your mother." Sheila said. Wes sighed. "Dont even worry about her, she hates everyone." Khaila and Sheila laughed.

After she came from her father's house she went shopping with Chanel.

"So he can get the surgery after Christmas?" Khaila asked walking down the mall with Chanel. "Yea, he's actually really scared."

Chanel said. Khaila frowned. "Why?" Chanel bit her lip looking down at her feet as they walked. Khaila took her sunglasses off and frowned.

"Chanel what's wrong?" Khaila asked. "They said it's a chance he might not make it." Khaila's frown deepened.

"When I heard that I told him that he shouldn't have the surgery and he got so mad at me." Chanel mumbled furrowing her eyebrows.

Khaila threw her arm around her best friend. "It's okay, even if he has the surgery he'll be fine." Chanel shook her head. "You dont know that, alot of people died-"

"And alot of people live Chanel, dont think like that... we're gonna get the best doctor in the world and he's gonna walk with us again."

Chanel smirked. "In the world?" "Yes ma'am." She looked at the time on her phone. "We should go to my place, I'm making dinner."