21. The One With The Visitor .

>>

Khaila walked into her boutique and smiled when she saw she was packed. After Christmas people had been coming in like crazy.

"Owe Khaila you're here." Chanel said walking from the back. "Yea, what's wrong?" She asked. Chanel sighed. "You're mom is in the back." Khaila frowned.

"She's where?" Khaila asked. "She's in your office, I tried to make her leave but you know she wouldn't budge." Khaila scoffed.

"Alright." "You good? You dont want me to go back there with you?" Khaila shook her head as she walked to her office. She opened the door and saw a white lady with long blonde hair sitting in her seat.

She wore pair a dress that fit her body like a glove. She was gorgeous with her blue eyes and killer smile. "Mother." Khaila said folding her arms.

Samara looked up at Khaila and smiled. "Daughter, Hey baby." Khaila looked her up and down. She looked good. Samara stood up to give Khaila a hug but she backed away.

Samara sighed. "I'm sorry I left, it was a hard time for me." She said making up and excuse. Khaila shook her head. "You missed my birthdays, my prom."

"Not really, I saw everything on social media." She laughed but Khaila didn't find anything funny. Samara rolled her eyes.

"Oh come on, I apologized.. what more do you want from me?" She asked. Khaila frowned. "I want to know why you left me." Khaila said raising her voice.

Samara nodded folding her arms. "Fine, you want the truth?" She asked. "More than anything." Samara licked her lips. "I was never ready to be mother, I had you too early."

Khaila was silent. She sighed. "I was just with your dad because he was rich and when I found out I was pregnant I thought I hit the jackpot.. so I took his money and left."

"So you used me to get paid.. twice." "No." Samara started. "The second time I didn't use you Khaila, Wes and I really didn't work out." "Then you got more money."

Samara nodded. "Yes." Khaila scoffed. "I didn't want to meet you, I just wanted to be free and live my life since I grew up too fast." Khaila was silent taking all of this in.

"I'm so sorry." Samara said taking a step closer to her. Khaila shook her head. "You should leave." Khaila said calmly. Samara nodded.

"Alright, I left my number on the desk if you want to go to lunch or something and maybe I'll meet your boyfriend." Samara smiled a little but Khaila just stared at her.

Samara grabbed her purse and gave Khaila a small smile before leaving. Khaila ran her fingers through her hair then clapped her hands together.

Meanwhile, August was getting interviewed by one of his radio shows, The Breakfast Club in New York.

Charlamagne, Angela Yee, and Dj Envy asked him questions about his songs that he had released, his videos and personal life. They seemed really interested in his personal life.

"Is most of your songs about Khaila?" Charlamagne asked. August licked his lips after sipping some juice since he couldn't drink because he was underage.

"Some of them yea." He nodded. "No Love too? I heard you didn't want her in that video.. the media started to think that y'all weren't together anymore."

Angela Yee spoke up. August sighed. "I didn't want our relationship to just be about fame.. and I didn't want to get on because she's well known either."

"I feel you on that." Charlamagne said. "But she most definitely will be in my new video." August smirked. "We can't wait to see that."

>>