14. The One With August's Birthday .

~

"Happy Birthday baby." Khaila said climbing ontop of August with a plate full of food. August opened one eye and saw Khaila ontop of him.

"Oh damn." He mumbled rubbing his eyes. It was September 3rd and August was finally nineteen. "Get up before your food gets cold." Khaila said.

She was excited that it was his birthday. She planned the whole day and even called off of work. Just for him. August sat up and Khaila held the tray up.

She made chocolate waffles, bacon, cheese eggs, sausage and poured a big ass glass of orange juice.

August grabbed the fork and dug in. Khaila watched him eat making sure she liked the food she had made. It was her first time going all out without any help.

At first Khaila and her dad had hired people to cook for them but not anymore. August looked up at her raising a brow.

"Yes?" He asked. "So?" Khaila asked smiling. August laughed. "Its good." Khaila's smile widened.

"But your bacon is a little burnt and the chocolate in the waffles aren't even melted... but you tried." Khaila frowned. August grabbed his juice then Khaila got off of him.

"I knew I was terrible." She mumbled. "Babeh you're not terrible, you just need some practice.. watch some YouTube videos or something."

August shrugged standing up and drinking all of his juice. Khaila sat the tray on the nightstand then laid back on her headboard.

"You eat something?" August asked. Khaila nodded. "Yea." He nodded looking her up and down.
He was making sure she ate three times a day.

He was lowkey trying to get her pregnant and he was keeping his eyes on her. At first he didn't want any kids.. at all but he was getting baby fever.

So yea, he was trying to trap the poor girl.

Khaila watched August pick some clothes for today. "I kind of already bought you some birthday clothes." Khaila said. August looked up at her and shook his head.

"Why am I not surprised? What you get me?" He asked. Khaila shot up and grabbed August's hand pulling him into the living room.

There he saw giant birthday balloons and two that made the number nineteen. A couple of shopping bags and a big ass card.

"You went all out huh?" August asked laughing. "Mhm, it's my baybeh's birthday." August smiled. "I have the whole day planned out, I even called off work."

"You ain't have to do that." Khaila frowned nodding her head. "Yes I did, it is your birthday and we need to spend the whole entire day together." August sighed.

"Um." He scratched the back of his head. Khaila scoffed. "Unless you dont want to." Khaila mumbled. "Its not that I dont want to, I got some buisness to take care of today."

He had to grab Chris and go to Xavier's house. "Buisness?" Khaila asked. August nodded. "Its for work." "Right." She folded her arms.

"Well I guess I can finish up the rest of that dress." "Yea do that, it won't take me long I swear." Khaila nodded.

"Alright." August kissed her lips then grabbed one of the clothes that had some clothes in it.

~

"What business did he have? He barely has any friends." Chanel mumbled crossing her legs. Khaila laughed. "True." "His mean ass." Chanel mumbled.

Khaila nodded. "Enough about him, how are you and Chris?" Khaila asked. Chanel rolled her eyes. "Jada swung by when I was giving him a bath."