19. The One With The Grease .

>>

Khaila leaned against the island watching August like a hawk. August stared at her back and opened the microwave expecting Khaila to make him a plate but it was just a piece toast.

Khaila smirked and held her laugher in. "You gotta be the most childish person I've even met in my life." August said calmly.

She bit her lip. August took the small plate out then threw it at Khaila. She gasped taking bread crumbs out of her hair.

August smirked. Khaila stood up holding her coffee in her hand then splashed it on his face. Khaila started laughing her ass off.

August grabbed the pot of grease on the stove and splashed it on Khaila. She stopped laughing instantly. "Now you know how I feel, laugh now."

"You went too far." She pointed at him. The floor was messed up and Khaila was all greasy and nasty. She groaned. "You went too far." "You started it- ugh, I hate you!"

"You hate me?! I hate you!" August yelled following her to the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror and balled her fists up.

"Look at me!" She yelled. August smiled. She ran het fingers through her greasy hair. "I can't do this." She mumbled.

"Calm down, you can wash your hair." August leaned against the door frame. "No I mean this." She motioned between their bodies.

August frowned. "Us." He shook his head. "We can talk and-" "No, whenever we talk it ends up becoming an argument."

"Then what you wanna do?" He asked. Khaila looked at him. August furrowed his eyebrows. He knew what she was talking about. "No."

Khaila sighed. "We're not breaking up, so get that through your thick ass skull." "August all we do is argue." "And?" He shrugged.

"That's what we supposed to do, my Moms and Wes argue all the damn time. Do you see them breaking up?" He asked raising his voice.

"They're married." "That doesn't mean shit, if you love someone then you work it out.. that's what you're supposed to do." Khaila accidentally licked her lips then tasted grease.

"I'm gonna throw up." She mumbled. "Look, I'll do better... but we're not gonna break up. You're stuck with me rather you like it or not."

He shrugged. Khaila looked at him like he was crazy. Actually, he was crazy. "Dont be looking at me like that, now strip so we can get in the shower together."

August demanded closing the door. Khaila stared at him. He raised a brow.

"Am I bluffing? You ain't gonn be able to leave this apartment, and if you even think about leaving me for another nigga.. Imma murder both of y'all ass."

His face was red and his fists were balled up.

Khaila smirked. "Okay." He scoffed pulling his shirt off. She knew he was serious but that turned her on. She took her clothes off and August cut the hot water on.

They stepped in the shower together. Khaila washed her face and scrubbed her hair. She washed herself up then grabbed August's shampoo and scrubbed his head for him.

August stared at her. "What?" Khaila asked. He sighed. "I love you." He whispered. Khaila poked her lip out. Her eyes were starting to burn.

"You dont love me anymore huh?" He asked. "I do love you." August kept his eyes on her. She grabbed his beard and curled it. He washed himself while they talked.

"Sometimes I feel like you dont." He mumbled. Khaila frowned. "I feel the same way about you." She said. "I just feel like you dont care about my opinion and I'm just here..just to be here."