15. The One With The Dress .

~

"Its beautiful Khaila, really." Claude complimented Khaila's dress. "It has great material and it's sexy, I love it." Claude smiled folding her arms.

"I think you might have a shot in the designing world, and you look great by the way." Claude pointed out. Khaila smiled touched her now cut hair.

It wasn't all gone, it was just cut short hiting her shoulders. August seemed to like it alot, he thought she looked more mature.

"Thank you, so um, what are you gonna do with it? I knew it was just a test to see if I could make it or not." Khaila said. She wasn't stupid.

Claude laughed. "You're absolutely right, it was a test." Khaila stayed quiet. "I wanted you to sell it to someone." She said. Khaila nodded. "Alright, who?" She asked.

Claude smiled. "Me." Khaila raised a brow. "I have over a million fans and so do you, I want to upgrade my style and I know you want more recognition."

Khaila held her manicured finger up. "Almost a million followers, and sure I'll do it.. but for the right price." Claude nodded her head.

"How much did you have to pay to make it?" Claude asked. She wasn't gonna pay any money if the material was cheap, she knew Khaila wasn't a cheap girl but you just can't trust people these days.

"Over two thousand, that material is from Italy." Khaila said. Claude nodded. "Three grand?" She asked. Khaila licked her lips. "Alright, but I already have all rights-"

"Yes I know, you're not dumb." Khaila smiled. "I'm glad you know, I'll be in touch." Khaila smiled grabbing her Michael Kors purse and sliding her Chanel sunglasses on.

Claude shook her head at the young lady. She was really making that bread at such a young age. She was a bit intimidated by her.

Claude had tried to get his job at Vogue for years and she finally had it after three. Claude wasn't ugly at all. She was a thin girl with pretty green eyes and red hair.

And you barely see anyone with red hair anymore. Natural red hair anyway.

Meanwhile, Wes hooked Aug with with a lawyer so they can go over those contracts. "Welcome to DefJam." Darius smiled shaking August's hand.

"Thanks, so um, what's up with this money situation?" He asked. He was glad that this was finally out of the way.

Soon, he was gonna have as much money as Wes and he loved the idea of that. He couldn't wait to get his own money and not rely on people anymore.

He can buy something for his mom and girl without having to pay anyone back. "It's already money in your account, you dont have anything to worry about August."

Darius said. August nodded. "That's wassup." "So." Darius locked his fingers together. "About your name." August frowned. "What about my name?" He asked.

"Is Alsina your real last name?" Darius asked bluntly. People would ask August the same question and it annoyed him but he was also used to it.

"Yes." He said. Darius nodded. "You were born in September but your name is August? Interesting... 'August Alsina' I like it." August smirked.

"Me too."

~

Khaila was sitting on at the island eating a plate of steak tacos she bought before she got home. She was scrolling down her Instagram when she saw a new post from DefJam welcoming a new artist.

And to her surprise, it was her boyfriend. Khaila read the caption and scoffed. She didn't know why he didn't tell her.

She thought maybe he was still mad about the money thing. She didn't keep secrets from him but he had no problem doing it to her.