8. The One With The Drama .

~

"Khaila!" Khaila shot up moving her hair away from her face. "Khaila." Sheila repeated from the other side of her door. Khaila turned to see August knocked out beside her.

She tapped his shoulder. "Whaat?" He asked. "Shh, your mom is at the door." Khaila whispered. August's eyes shot up.

"Fuck is she doing?" He whispered back. "How the hell am I supposed to know? You gotta get up." He stood up and pulled his sweats on.
Khaila smiled and put her clothes on.

"Khaila." Her heart was beating fast. "Go in my closet." August ran into the closet. Khaila fixed her bed a little then fixed her sex hair. "I'm up! Just give me a minute!" She yelled.

Khaila walked to her door and unlocked it. Sheila opened it then raised a brow. "Is August in here?" She asked.

Khaila frowned shaking her head. "No, I'm mad at him remember?" Sheila nodded. "Oh right, he didn't apologize?" She asked walking inside.

"Oh..he did." Khaila smiled a little and so did August. "Good, he can be cruel sometimes, I dont know where he got it from." Sheila looked around in Khaila's vanity.

"Anyways, I wanted to know if you had any shoes I can borrow. I have this thing I have to go to for my salon." Khaila nodded.

"Yea I might have some." Sheila smiled. "Cool, can I just get them." She started walking to the closet when Khaila stood infront of her.

"Dont go in there, I'll get them for you. I have alot of stuff." Khaila said. Sheila nodded slowly. "Right, well just drop them off in my room okay?"

Khaila nodded. "And get that closet straightened out." Khaila gave her a thumbs up. "Got it." Sheila nodded. "Oh, and you didnt tell August about my pregnancy yet right?"

Khaila sighed. "No, I didn't." August frowned placing his ear against the door. "Good, I'm telling them tonight." Khaila smiled.

"They'll be very happy." Sheila smiled. "Okay well, I'll see you." Sheila walked out of the room and Khaila made sure she walked into her room down the hall before closing the door.

August stepped out of the closet. "August I'm sorry, she didn't want me to tell anyone." Khaila said. He sat on the edge of the bed.

"How long did you know?" He asked. Khaila sat beside him. "A couple of weeks." He nodded slowly. "Damn." Khaila was silent.

"You're not mad at me?" She asked. He shook his head. "Nah, but you're apparently mad at me." Khaila nudged him. "I can't stay mad at you even if I wanted to."

August smirked. "Really?" "Mhm." August laid beside her and wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her into him.

He couldn't stop staring at how beautiful she was. Khaila really was a looker. He wondered what her mother looked like, if Khaila got her looks from her.

"What?" Khaila whispered. August licked his lips and smiled. "Nothing, let's get out of here before my Mama walks in on us." Khaila nodded and kissed his lips.

"Okay."

~

"I like this one too, but not more than the other one." Chanel said trying on some prom dresses. Khaila smiled texting August who was down the hall with the boys.