18. The One With The Babeh .

This chapter is kind of fast and is a bit of a filler🤷🏽‍♀️ Enjoy.

>>

Khaila was sitting on the couch typing her essay on her laptop while August was working on a new song with his beats on his head.

Khaila kicked her feet up on his legs and laid back on the arm of the couch. August took his headphones off and Khaila looked up at him .

"You okay?" Khaila asked. August shook his head running his hand down his face. "Nah." "You need some help?" Khaila asked.

She helped him on his songs all the time. "Nah." He repeated. Khaila nodded.

"Okay." She looked down at her essay. She wasn't even done yet and she was starting to get irratated . This semester was almost over with and she knew she had to ace this essay.

Khaila stood up and put her shoes on. "Where you going?" August asked.

"I'm going to the room, I need to finish this essay by tomorrow night." "You gonn' leave me though?" He asked. Khaila raised a brow.

"You act like I'm leaving the house, I'm only going to our room." "But still, I need you here." August pouted. Khaila sighed and sat back down.

"You're too old to be a big ass baby." Khaila said. August smiled and laid the back of his head on her stomach. "So how am I supposed to finish now?"

Khaila asked. August shrugged picking his pencil up. Khaila sat her laptop on his head and August smacked his lips.

Khaila laughed. "Your head is big enough." "Whatever, you get on my nerves." "That's my job baybeh." August turned around looking up at her.

"You so irritating." Khaila laughed. August moved his notepad and her laptop. "What are you doing?" She asked. August was silent smashing their lips together.

Khaila closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck. August added tongue and he started making love to her mouth.

A loud thud stopped them and they shot up. Khaila saw her laptop on the floor and she groaned. "Ughh." August grabbed it and sucked his teeth.

"You good." He sat it on the coffee table. "I'm hungry." August stood up shaking his sweats. "You wanna go somewhere?" August asked.

Khaila shook her head touching her locket on her neck. "Last time we went somewhere we had over twenty paparazzi outside of Taco Bell."

August laughed. "You right, but we barely go anywhere anymore." Khaila twisted her lips. "We can go to the beach."

"Won't people be at the beach?" August asked. "Not at night." Khaila bit her lip. August raised a brow. "You trying to fuck on the beach."

Khaila laughed out loud. "Now when you say it outloud-" "It makes you sound like a freak." Khaila shrugged.

"It's okay, I know you can't get enough of me." August climbed ontop of her and kissed her lips. "Whatever."

August pulled away and smiled.
"Alright." Khaila smiled and grabbed his neck kissing him again.

They were always kissing. They couldn't keep their hands off of eachother.

"Let's go get ready, but I have to be back so I can finish my essay."

>>

Chanel was scrolling through her phone while she listened to Jada and Chris argue upstairs. She didn't know why she agreed to come over here.