23. The One With The Pills .

>>

"I don't need her ass anyway." August said while blowing smoke out of his nose. Huey and Chris looked at eachother.

They knew he was lying. They had caught him a couple times calling or texting Khaila's phone but she blocked him.. so August used their phones and Khaila blocked their ass too.

"You did do her wrong though, that shit wasn't right. She even deleted her Instagram because of all those threats she was getting. I had to curse a motherfucker out for telling Khaila to kill herself."

Chris said looking at August. "Yea that shit was wrong on so many levels, I won't be surprised if she dont take yo ass back." Huey shook his head.

August laid back licking his lips. "Her birthday is tomorrow and she's coming back down here, maybe you can make up with her."

Chris said taking the blunt from August. "Like how?" He asked. He was all ears, he missed her like crazy. "For starters.. tell the truth about that tape."

Huey said. August nodded. He was gonna do that anyway. "And get her something nice for her birthday." He finished.

"Aight, but she been gone for a while.. she probably laid up wit some nigga." He got pissed off just thinking about it.

"I wouldn't blame her, she's in Paris." Chris smirked thinking about the time he had in Paris a few years ago. August just looked at them.

"Calm yo ass down." Chris laughed and slowly stood walking to the kitchen.

"Imma take my ass up there and talk to her since she blocked a nigga, Is Chanel here? Can you ask her where Khaila is staying up there?" He asked.

Huey shook his head and laughed at his boy. He was whipped.

Meanwhile, Khaila was designing a dress on one of her dummies when Claude walked in. "It looks really great." She said walking to the kitchen.

"Thanks." Khaila mumbled without looking up. Claude poured herself some coffee then leaned against the counter looking at Khaila. "It's still bothering you?" She asked.

"Yea a little." Claude sighed. "I got you something, to help you." Khaila finally looked at her. Claude walked in and out the bathroom and came out with a small bottle.

"Take these, they'll help." Khaila raised a brow and grabbed the bottom. "What are they for?" Khaila asked. She wasn't stupid at all and didn't accept pills from just anyone.

"They'll help you get some rest." Khaila nodded slowly. "Take them once and they'll knock you out." "Where'd you get these?" Khaila asked. Claude smiled.

"Khaila I'm not trying to kill you or anything, I wanna help, you're stressed and going through a break up right now. I heard you mumbling August's name maybe almost every night when your sleep and you kept looking at his contact debating on calling him."

Khaila was silent knowing she was right. She didn't know about the sleep thing though. "Because I miss him."

"If you miss him that much then just call him." Claude shrugged and took a sip of her coffee. "It's not that easy." Khaila mumbled. "He told me to leave anyway." She shrugged.

"And yet he still calls you, stop being so stubborn." Khaila looked at her and back down at her work. "I guess."

She decided to finish her dress later so she got dressed and went to the fashion agency that she was working for called IMG Models. They were the best in Paris and Claude hooked Khaila up.