The Ro'meaves

(Y/N)- Your Name
(N/N)- Nickname
(F/B)- Favorite Breakfast
(F/S)- Favorite Song 

(Y/N)'s POV

Being part of the Ro'Meave family isn't as hard as everyone thinks. There's just a couple of easy 'rules' to follow, such as you must maintain good grades, never get into problems and if you do, know how to get out of them on top. Always uphold the 'responsibilities that come with the Family name' that's what dad, Garte, tells us.

Today is the first day of high school for Zane and Vylad. Garroth and I have already suffered a year of it. Garroth and I are 16, Zane is 15 and Vylad is 14. Though I'm the second oldest, people don't really seem to notice me, not that I mind. It's always the Ro'Meave brothers! And the sister. Mom, Zianna, says it shouldn't get to me. She says I'm the favorite since I'm the only girl.

There's a knock at my door, followed by a deep voice.
"Baby sister are you almost done?? It's Zane's and Vylad's big day today!!" I finished doing my hair and putting my uniform on. I grabbed my bag and opened to the door.

"All done Garroth! Are the two little freshmen excited??" He chuckles.

"Vylad is excited and Zane doesn't seem to care but I'm sure they're both freaking out!"

We walk downstairs together and meet our parents there.

"There's two of my little angels! Gargar and (N/N), are you two ready?"

"For the most part yeah mom, I'm just happy I'm not a freshman anymore." I sit down at the table and mom puts a plate of (f/b) In front of me, I smile and begin eating.

"Are you driving them today Garroth?" Dad asks, his face in the newspaper reading about current times I'm sure.

"Sure, I don't mind." Garroth sits next to me and begins to eat his breakfast.

"I wonder what's taking so long.. You don't think they've overslept right?" Mom asked with a worried tone.

We heard footsteps coming downstairs from the stairs, we all looked up and started laughing. Zane and Vylad were both having problems with their ties.

"Oh baby brothers, you two should ask for help!" Garroth got up and approached them.

"I don't need your help!" Zane reddened from embarrassment.

"I need help!" Vylad cheerfully said.

"Come here Zuzu, mommy will help you."
Zane neglectfully walked over to mom and she fixed his tie.

I stood up and grabbed my bag from my chair. "Should we get going? Garroth and I are teacher aids and our assigned teachers might need our help already."

Mom looks at me and smiles.
"My two babies are all grown up! Helping teachers! And my two other babies are finally starting high school! I think I'm going to cry!"

Dad chuckles and sets the newspaper down. "You kids head on to school before your mother starts trying to take pictures."

Garroth grabbed the keys and I grabbed our lunches.
"Good idea dad, bye mommy!"

I went over and hugged mom.
"We'll be home later!"

Garroth and I walked out while Zane and Vylad got the talk about "upholding the family name".

We got in the car and buckled up.
"Anything you want to listen to?"

"I'm feeling some (f/s) today!"

Garroth chuckled and put on the song. Not too much later the boys came out. Vylad was holding Zane's hand and running towards the car.

"Sorry, we took so long! Dad was talking to us, we're not going to be late right?!"