Best Friend?

(Y/N)- Your Name(N/N)- NickName 

(Y/N)'s POV

After the first period, Aphmau and I made our way to art.
"Are you sure you're okay? You've been a little distant."

I gave her a smile.
"I'm okay really, sorry I just have some stuff on my mind."

She gave me a smile back.
"If you say so! I hope whatever it is it works out!"

We got to our class and took our seats, Laurence and Garroth weren't there yet.

"I wonder where they are, no way their skipping right?"

I shrugged.
"I know my brother wouldn't but Laurence has done it before."

"That's not cool (N/N), I only did it like twice!"

I looked towards the doorway and there they were.
"Oh hey, guys."

Aphmau waved at them and smiled. Garroth took the seat next to Aphmau and Laurence sat next to me.

"I asked Garroth if he wanted to join us this weekend and he said sure."

"I forgot to ask him, good thing you did huh?"

He smiled.
"I wouldn't have minded if he didn't tag along."

I rolled my eyes playfully.
"There's the Casanova I know."

"Alright class, today you will be drawing 3-D shapes. Here are some examples, please do the shading correctly! I will demonstrate how to do these kinds of shapes in a few minutes."

After the art class and our successful drawing lesson, we went to our next class.

"Hey, Aphmau wait up!"
She stopped and turned and so did I.
"Do you want me to wait for you?"

She looked back at Laurence then at me.
"No it's okay, I wouldn't want to make you late. You can go ahead."

I shrugged.
"Okay, if you say so."

I started walking again, I overheard a little. Something about her being busy after school? He's probably asking her on a date. As I kept walking the still crowded hallways I noticed a certain blue-haired male. I looked at him and I wish I hadn't, he was with Nichole. I turned back around and went to the gym.

When I got there the teachers told us we didn't have to dress out, it was a free day. After they took toll we were free to play a sport inside or outside or not do anything. I went over to Travis.

"Hey (Y/N), where's Aphmau?"
I looked back at the doors then back to him.
"She should be here any minute now, she stayed behind to talk to Laurence about something."

Travis stayed quiet for a few seconds before he got an idea.
"You think maybe he asked her out on a date??" I shrugged and smiled.
"Actually I'm pretty sure that's what happened, as I was walking away from them I overheard a little bit of their conversation. He was asking her if she was busy after school today."

"Oh wow that's kinda cool, I mean isn't he one of the most popular guys around here?"
"Yeah he is, it's most likely because he's the soccer captain?"

A group of girls walked by and greeted me.
"Hey (Y/N)!" "You look amazing as always!" "You're so pretty!" "Your hair is so well done!"

I smiled and waved at them.
"Thanks!"

They waved and walked away.
"Woah! I guess you're pretty popular too!"
I shrugged. "I'm popular because I'm Garroth's sister, lots of girls try to get on my good side so they can get close to my brother."

"Don't that suck? You should be popular because you're a good person and you're really pretty too! Not because you're the sister of one of the hottest guys at school!"

I gave Travis a smile.
"Thanks, I'm glad you think I'm pretty and my brother hot."
He sweatdropped.
"You know that's not what I meant (Y/N)!"

I laughed.
"Yeah I know, but it's fun teasing you." Travis' eyes lit up, he was looking towards the doors. I looked over and Aphmau was walking in.

She apologized to the coaches and walked towards us.
"Hey, guys!" We both waved at her. "You're finally here! So when's your date with Laurence??" Travis teased, I guess he hit gold because she started to blush, hard.

"W-what are you t-talking about?? Me g-going in a d-date with Laurence?" I laughed and poked her cheek. "I don't know what could've ever given us that thought y'know? Was it your crimson face or the stuttering?" "Eep! I'm not b-blushing!"

I looked at her seriously. "No way you believe that, do I need to pull a mirror out?" Travis looked in his bag and a handheld mirror was in his hand. "I have one! Look!"

He gave it to Aphmau and she got redder if that was possible. I looked at him confused. "Why do you have that??" "Oh in theatre we have to talk in front of mirrors while we warm up!" I thought about that class, this year and last year. "Weird, I don't remember doing that and I've been in it for two years.."

"I'm totally fine now look! I'm not blushing." "Not anymore you're not." I snickered. "So what are you going to wear for your date?" "Where are you two going?"

"H-he said we're going to the movies.."
"Hm. Any good movies come out recently?" I thought about it, there went any cliche rom-com movies.

"I can only think of a few. There's A Silent Place, War Infinity, I Am Pretty, Dare or Truth, and Player One Ready." "He said something about it being a fun movie so.."

"It's probably Player One Ready then, that's the funniest movie out of those in my opinion." "So Aph? What are you going to wear?"

"Appearances are everything, even if you're just going to the movies." "I'm surprised you said that Travis."

He told us to go sit down. Aphmau was in the middle and we were on either side of her. "Let's find you some outfits for today!"

______________
That's it for this chapter, I know I haven't updated in like, years, but lo and behold I did it. Sorry, it's taking so long, I'll start writing the next chapter after this. Hope you guys enjoyed reading it, I wonder if anyone actually reads the author notes. Hm. Putting my two cents in, I read author notes when I'm reading some books.

Have a Good Morning/Evening/Night!

Also, I didn't proofread so I'm sorry for any and all grammar mistakes, maybe I'll proofread once it's up.

Ps. Are you reading this A?