Big News.

(Y/N)- Your Name
(F/D)- Favorite Drink

(Y/N)'s POV

"Hey you know what's really cool?" I looked over at my group of friends. We were currently at the park. We were having a small picnic. "What?" Laurance asked. "Is it me?" "No Travis it isn't you." "Kawaii-Chan knows!" "Why am I Here." "Shh Zane!"

"It's really cool to bake!" "Well Yeah Kawaii-Chan but isn't there something else? something cool and importan?" I asked before taking a sip of my drink, it was (F/D). She thought about it but shook her head.

"It has something to do with today right?" "Right Garroth!" "There's nothing important today though?" "God Dante you're not the brightest."

I stood up and placed my hands on my hips. "It's midterm elections!! We should all go vote and have our voices heard! Except the four babies of the group." "Hey!" "Oh that's me!" Zane rolled his eyes and Travis thought about it.

"But why should we go vote?" "Well because it's our votes that count! You never know if just one can change everything! Besides all the older generations are saying we won't vote and I like to prove people wrong!" Gene stood up and walked over to me. Placing his elbow on my shoulder. "I guess it's not a bad idea. Why not, let's go vote."

"Ok you guys calm down. Where do we even go?" Katelyn crossed her arms in a matter of fact way. "Simple! You can go vote at your county mail offices!"

"Ok where the heck is that?" Laurance spoke up. "Well if we go to the website US vote foundation and put in our state and county it'll give us the address!"

They stood up with their trash in hands. "Why not?" "Yeah let's go vote!" "Yeah!" "Not you four, you'll stay in the car or something." "Rude."

Hey guys sorry this isn't really a chapter, I just wanted to let everyone know that If you are a citizen in the US and you're 18 and older please go vote!!

It will decide the future of this large beautiful nation! So many things will change depending who's in charge!

If you can I really do encourage you to go vote!! Thanks for reading!