The Small Reunion

(Y/N)- Your Name
(G/N)- Girl Name

(Y/N)'s POV

I put the paper away and waited a few more minutes. I was getting bored. I was a little surprised I walked in and nobody noticed, I mean I'm not wearing the uniform.

"(Y/N)..?" I looked to my left and saw it was Laurence. "Laurence.. Hey-" "-Why didn't you tell us? Tell me?" "Well it just happened so fast I couldn't believe it myself." He walked to me and hugged me. "Who am I supposed to mess with now?" I pushed on his chest a bit until he finally pulled back.

"Is that all I am to you? Someone you can mess with?" "No I didn't mean that. We're friends!" I sighed. "Yeah. Just friends." "Cadenza told me you were over there, though I heard it from your brothers first."

I sat back down and he sat next to me. "You know everyone is super upset." "I'm upset too, I miss you guys." "I'm sure you'll make new friends at your school, you have such an awesome personality!" "I think I've already made some friends." I shrugged.

"Is it okay if we go to your place later today?" "I don't know, I might have some plans or maybe just not allowed." "Aw come on. We want to spend some time with you." "I'll ask my parents. No promises."

He gave me a side hug. "Good enough for me, I have to go now. Need to meet up with (G/N)." "Who's that?" "My girlfriend! We started dating Friday." He walked away and I just stared at him. He got a girlfriend? I'm happy for him but, I'm also jealous?

I came back to my senses when I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I got it out and answered the call.

"Hello? Yeah I'm picking you guys up. Oh sorry you're already by the car? Yeah I'm coming!" I got up and walked to the parking lot.

When I got to the car I saw my brothers waiting outside, I unlocked it and we all got in. "How was school?" "I didn't do much, I took a tour with Joseph and Chris." "How nice of them!" I shrugged. "They showed me around because of their dad."

The rest of the ride was kinda silent, when we got there our parents cars weren't there. We went inside and Zane went to the kitchen. "They left a note." "What's it say?" "We went out for a late lunch for a promising employer. There's food in the oven, from mom."

The guys set their things down in the living room and we went to the kitchen. Zane opened the oven and it was lasagna (if you don't like this dish please chose a different oven cooked dish-). "My favorite!" Vylad peeped up.

We all helped get the plates out and such. I served the plates and Garroth placed them on the table. Zane and Vylad got the drinks and silverware. We started eating.

"Mom is such a good cook." We nodded in agreement at Vylad's statement. "(Y/N), I asked mom earlier if we could have our friends over and they said yes." "Garroth wasn't that supposed to be a surprise.." Zane facepalmed. "I mean! I'm talking about Joseph and Chris?"

"Thanks guys, and I think I'll invite one of them. I need help with some work I got today." I got my phone out and I was going to text Joseph? Or was it Chris that knows more Korean, I forget.

There was a knock at the front door, Garroth got up to get it. I was still trying to remember who knew more. "Surprise!!" It was Chris, he bragged about knowing more! Wait was it his brother, I'll just invite them both.

"Uh (Y/N).." "Yeah? What's up.?" "Surprise?" "Hm." I created a group chat with the three of us and texted them.

(Y/N): Hey can one of you come help me with the language packet? I forgot who was better so I made a group chat.

C: Im omw, I'm obviously better

J: Yeah right. I'm already out the front door (Y/N)

(Y/N): I guess you can both come.?

I put my phone down, well more like it was pushed down by someone else's hands. "Hey I was texting Chris and Joseph!" I looked up and saw it was Vylad. "Turn around."

I did so and I saw my friends. "Guys!!" I got up and we shared a group hug. "Who's Joseph and Chris?" Aphmau asked.

I gave her a smile. "My friends." We made our way to the living room. My brothers got out drinks and snacks and placed them on the coffee table.

"We're going to hang out more since you left us." "Katelyn I didn't leave on purpose!" "I know, I'm still mad at you though." I smiled at her and judged her side. She looked over at me and gave me a smile.

We kept talking and hanging out. The doorbell rang and Zane went to answer it. "(Y/N), it's them." I stood up and looked at Chris and Joseph with a sorry expression. "Sorry about Zane. Come in guys!" "Thanks doll face." "Hey Kitten who are they?"

I was internally cursing, not those stupid nicknames again, and in front of my friends?! Sigh. "They're my friends at my old school!" I invited them in and they both had a binder with them.

"So is now not the time for this?" Joseph gestured at his and his brother's work. "Maybe not right now but you guys don't have to leave, we can hang out!" "Thanks doll face." Chris winked at me and put his things down on one of our hallway dressers. Joseph followed.

We went to the living room and they sat on either side of me. They joined in on the conversations at times. The other times they were on their phones. Laurence and Cadenza both looked a little peeved. I wonder what's got them upset.

After an hour or so they started heading out. Aphmau was the first to leave then Travis. Katelyn, Cadenza, and Laurence followed suit a bit later.

My brothers were cleaning up while me and the boys were on the kitchen table papers around us.

"Why is it so hard I'm not getting any of it!" "Trust me it only gets easier, now come on these are basic letters." "Take it slow. Calm yourself down alright kitten?" I looked down at the paper.

"So does this letter ㅏ mean a?" "Yes, and this ㅓ is eo." "But that's not even a letter in the English alphabet.." "Well maybe so but Korean is easy once you get the hang of it." "Yeah and how many months do I have to learn it?" "Well since I'm sure we're going to continue with this language class next year you have a good amount of time."

I groaned. "I thought Spanish was hard.."

______________
Thanks for reading, commenting and voting. It means a lot! I did not proofread so I'm super sorry!

Have a Good Morning/ Evening/ Night!