Our Spring Break Plans

(Y/N)- Your Name

(Y/N)'s POV

Turns out I did have to drive today, but the car ride to school was nothing too exciting or special, at least so far. We still had a few minutes to go.

"What are we doing for spring break?" "Woooo! Spring break!!" "Ugh.. spring break." I shrugged and didn't say anything, I kept looking at the road.

"We should go to our parents beach house with our friends." "Yeah! One house for girls the other for boys!" "I think one house is big enough, I don't think we'd have to separate them." "I'll take the house all by itself." "Don't be like that baby brother! It'll be lots of fun!"

"I already hate it." "We should invite them at lunch." "Um." "Yes?" "I already made a group chat and sent the invitation." Garroth's phone started going off with the text message notification every few seconds. "Looks like all of them can make it! How great is that." "It's super!" "It's horrible." "That was fast."

"All of you are forgetting one thing." "What!? Did I not put on my cologne?!" Garroth grabbed is shirt and smelled it. I wanted to face palm, but you know, I was driving.

"Mom and Dad's permission. They wouldn't just lend us the beach house for us and our friends." "We're not riffraffs like those Shadow Knights you so badly want to join." "Ehem." "Er, right I guess Gene isn't a riffraff.." "Yeah thanks to (Y/N), you have a crush on him don't you. Is that why you defend him."

"I will swerve into a tree don't try me." I sighed. "Besides all I did was clear my throat!" Garroth called someone on his phone and put it on speaker.

"Hello father!" "Yes son? Is something the matter at school. Shall I head over there?" "No sir everything is fine! Our friends and us thought it would be a good idea to hang out together during spring break-" "Great idea son, don't say another word. Send me the location you would like to spend your spring break at and I'll have it arranged. I do know I'm on speaker so all of you come to an agreement. Have a good day at school children."

He hanged up.

"That was surprisingly easy." "The heir of the company has always been his favorite." "Hey it's not like that!" "It looks that way Gargar." "Oh please! His favorite is (Y/N)! She's the only daughter of the family!" "Is that why I was sent to a different school?"

They didn't say anything. "Yeah I though so!" I drove into the student parking lot and parked in our usual parking spot. "Well we can talk about which beach house later." "We Can do it now! We can walk into school together for once!"

"Yeah good luck trying to get Zane to do that." "I'm not giving him an option!" We got out of the car with our things and walked to the sidewalk. Vylad was next to me and Garroth was next to Zane, an arm around his shoulder so he would try to run away.

"So which beach house is it going to be?" "A big one so everyone has a room for themselves." "Ok that really didn't eliminate any candidates."

"How about the one at that rising hotel." "The closest one to Love Love Paradise?" "That's a horrible idea." "Yeah and it would be a little crowded." "Ok ok! How about the one with the private fenced off beach?" "Like I said before that didn't eliminate any candidates."

"Just put all of the beach houses' names on pieces of paper and we'll draw one each,we'll choose one of those." "That sounds like a better plan!" "How long are you going to keep me hostage." "Oh come on Zane, don't act like that!"

"Yeah don't you love spending time with us?" "Not in public." "I was expecting a hard no but that works too!"

We walked into the school together and then separated to go to our classes, we would be discussing where we would spend spring break at lunch, so that was 'exciting'.

Guys if you haven't already PLEASE go VOTE on the POLL I have up on my page!

SUPER IMPORTANT, please :') the fate of what book I write next is in YOUR hand(s)!!!