Her New Second Day

(Y/N)- Your Name
(F/D)- Favorite Drink
(F/S)- Favorite Song
(G/N)- Girl Name

(Y/N)'s POV

'Time to get up! Wake up! Wake up! Time for school!'

I opened my eyes and looked to my right, there was an alarm clock. I stretched and sat up to look at it. That wasn't there before, did my mom get one for me?

I looked to my dresser and found the bag I had gotten yesterday. I went to my restroom and changed into the clothes, doing my regular morning routine. ((You can change the outfit!))

I grabbed my bag and phone and went downstairs. My brothers were there but I didn't see our parents.

"Mom and dad went out, something about a important meeting." "Oh." "Catch." Vylad threw keys at me and it hit my shoulder. "Ow!" "I told you to catch." He shrugged. "What is your problem today??"

"You're taking us to school and picking us up." Zane commented from the stairwell. "Ok. Where's Garroth?" "He's coming." Today didn't feel normal, they weren't acting like their usual selfs.

"Ok I'll be in the car." I grabbed a donut from the counter and a sealed (F/D). I got in the car and turned it on, I ate my breakfast and waited for my siblings. One of my favorite songs was playing, (F/S), when they got in. Zane and Vylad took the backseats while Garroth sat in the passenger seat.

"Can you turn it down, it's loud." Zane whines from behind me. "Sure.." I turned the volume down and reversed from our driveway.

The ride was pretty quite besides the radio playing the top hits and some commercials in between. When we got to the parking lot I parked in their usual spot and waited for them to get out. Walking by was Laurence and his girlfriend (G/N). His arm was on her shoulders, they seemed to be having a nice conversation.

There was a knock on my window, I turned around and opened it. "You plan on staring at Casanova?" "It's just different seeing him with a girlfriend." "Don't worry, she's only with I'm because of a bet."

I looked at Gene surprised. "What? Does he know that.?" "Of course not." I unbuckled my seatbelt. "I need to tell him." "I wouldn't. Let him be happy for now." "But it's going to end in disaster." Gene flicked my forehead. "Go to school before it gets too late babygirl." I felt my checks get red. "Y-yeah ok. Bye Gene." He stepped up and I raised the window. I buckled my seatbelt and reversed out of the parking spot and left to my school.

The drive to my school was calm, I had to put on the gps so I wouldn't get lost. "Your destination is on the right." I followed the instructions and there I was.

I found an empty parking spot in the silent parking lot and turned my car off. I grabbed my things and got out, locking the door after I closed it.

I walked in through the front doors and there were students walking around the hallway. I looked at my phone and saw It was almost time to go to first period, but not quite. I decided to do so anyways since my memory wasn't too clear on where my home room was.

When I did manage to remember and arrive to it I was treated with a dead pan Teacher. He was old and used a cane to walk around. He had a white beard and a bald head, he smelled of coffee.

"You must be my new student. Hello." "Hi.. Mister-" I looked next to the door and saw his name. "-Ligon. I'm excited to learn about AP Statistics!" "Good, I have a book you can check out from me. Take good care of it, if anything happens to it you'll have to pay for it. It's eighty bucks, which if you go to this school, should be no problem, but if it for some reason is come talk to me and we'll get something worked out."

I nodded. I followed him inside and to his desk. He handed me a big looking textbook and I signed a paper. "You can take a seat once everyone else arrives to avoid any petty conflicts that may arise." I nodded.

The bell rang and the students came in. Much to my surprise relief one of the Agustin brothers came in and took his seat. He motioned me to go sit with him so I did.

"Hey Doll."

_________

I'm so sorry for not uploading a chapter last week! I was caught up between some personal issues, which have thankfully now passed, and babysitting.

I would also like to apologize because I don't think this chapter is as long as it should be and I feel bad for not being able to make it longer, even now I'm struggling a little to handle babysitting three kids, writing, and studying!

I hope I get a small break sometime soon to make the chapters longer!

Thank you so much for reading, voting, and commenting! It really does mean a lot to know you guys enjoy this book!

Have a Good Morning/ Evening/ Night!