60k One Shot!

Hope you guys enjoy, if it's not the character you wanted I'm sorry but there will hopefully be another chance to vote :)

(Y/N)- Your Name

(Y/N)'s POV

"You have some nerve showing your face here wrench." "Oh was that supposed to hurt? It didn't hurt me at all, not even close to how bad it hurt when I stole your boyfriend."

I clenched my fists. "As if! I was planning to dump him, enjoy my leftovers!" "That's it! I've had enou-" "Let's go babe, don't waste your time." Dante grabbed Nichole's (I honest to god do not know how to write her name, I change it every time) hand and walked off, not before she gave me a nasty glare though.

I sighed, I picked up my books from the ground and walked over to a bench near by to sit.

I grabbed my phone and decided to call the one person that could either beat both of them up, or cheer me up with food and affection.

"Hey.. Can you come pick me up? I'm at the city park. I was planing on doing some studying but I got a little sidetracked. Yeah I'll tell you about it when you get here.. Okay thanks.."

I ended the called and waited. Organizing my books back into my bag since, Nichole decided to throw them down near the lake because hey, she doesn't like me.

There was a school function going on later today, Nichole was expelled from our school so I was wondering how she managed to get in.

"Are you done daydreaming kitten?" I blinked a few times and looked up. "Huh? Oh sorry Gene.." He sat next to me, arm around my shoulder. "Who am I beating up? Just say the word you know I will." "I know I know, but don't do that. It's okay I'm with my favorite person now." I leaned my head on his shoulder and got closer to him.

"Was it Dante and his side again." "Yeahh." "That would explain why Dante is approaching us while glaring at me." "Huh?!" I looked up and Gene was right. Dante was coming our way, looking annoyed.

Gene stood up and crossed his arms, he stood in front of me. "Get out the way shit for brains." "What do you want from my girlfriend?" I looked up at Gene shocked. We weren't dating, we were just. Best friends..

"Girlfriend?!" Dante scoffed. "Major downgrade (Y/N)." Gene grabbed Dante's arm and shoved him back with his left arm, he punched him in the face with his right. I stood up and gasped. "G-Gene! Calm down.!"

Dante was on the ground looking up at both of us. "If you have any brain cells you'll stay down." Gene smirked and crossed his arms. "Don't piss me off little brother." ((I actually forgot they were brothers lol))
He grabbed my hand and my things in the other, he started leading me away from him.

I was nervously bitting my bottom lip. He had taken me to the Parking lot, to his car. We were leaning on the hood of it. He sighed. "Did it bother you that I called you my girlfriend? Look I had been meaning to confess to you or whatever." I looked at him and gave him a soft smile. "It doesn't bother me at all, I was just surprised."

It was now his turn to be surprised, there was a gleam in his beautiful dark blue eyes. "So does that mean..?" I gave him a side hug and stayed like that. "Yeah, you're my boyfriend." He wrapped his right arm around my side and kissed the top of my head.

"Finally."