A New Beginning

(Y/N)- Your Name

(Y/N)'s POV

"Wake up sweetie it's your first day at your new school! We need to get there early and get registration done." I felt hands on my shoulders. "Okay mom, I'll be up in a few."

"I brought a bag in a young man left, your fashionista, it's on your dresser." I could hear her walking off towards the door.

"Get up now okay sweetie? Breakfast downstairs." She closed the door to my room and I sat up. I rubbed my eyes and looked at my dresser. There was a bag. "I wonder what my outfit today is."

I got out of bed and stretched a bit. I fixed the sheets and such before getting dressed in the new clothing. I looked in the mirror. This is school appropriate? Well then again at PDH we had to wear short skirts..

Inside the bag under the clothes was a note and a small bag.

'Hey girl! I'm your fashionista, I tots recommend you wear this bag with your first day outfit. I'll send the next outfit tonight!

-Flavio'

Well it's not a bad outfit but I hope I don't get in trouble for it. I fixed my hair and added a bit of make up, lashes and brows. I grabbed the folder Joseph had given me and my other essentials and went downstairs.

Garroth was downstairs with our parents in his uniform, I slightly frowned. Never thought I'd say I miss it. I took a seat in my usual spot and started eating breakfast. Blueberry waffles and a glass of chocolate milk.

"Nervous?" Garroth asked me. I nodded. "I don't know if I'll fit in." "I've made sure everything I could control is perfect for you. All you have to do is do amazing in your classes and make friends." Father spoke without putting the newspaper down. I sighed. "Yes father."

The doorbell rang. Father went and opened the door.

I was finishing up my breakfast when Joseph, Chris and their dad came into our house. I made my way over and shook their hands. "Good morning." "We're here to take you to our academy. Will you be riding with us Garte?"

"I'll take my own vehicle, I have business to do after." Elton looked at me and smiled. "Your outfit looks very nice, it's in this season's trend. Now, Miss Ro'meave if you're ready let's get going." I nodded. We went outside and they had a Black Telsa Model S. Mr.Agustin opened the doors and we all got in.

On our way to school they were all having a conversation. "I don't mean to intrude in your personal life, and you don't have to answer, but do you have a significant other (Y/N)?" Mr.Agustin asked, he looked back at me through the rear view mirror for a split second.

I gave him a small awkward smile. "No sir I do not. I'm single." I saw him glance at both of his sons before looking at me with a smile. "Forgive me but that's hard to believe! You're a beautiful young lady, isn't she boys?"

"Y-yeah." "Yes." I gave them a forced smile. "Thank you."

A few more minutes of driving and we were there. I felt a hand on mine. "You'll be fine, you have us as your friends. No ones going to have the ba-" "Ehem." "The nerves to mess with you.." Chris gave me a small smile.

"Thanks.?" His dad opened the doors and we got out. My dad had also just arrived and he was getting out of his car. We made our way to the offices and the front desk secretary greeted the Agustins. "Good morning sir. Is this Miss (Y/N) Ro'Meave?"

"Yes. I'm sure you have her schedule ready now and everything is settled." "Yes sir. One moment." The lady grabbed a folder and handed it to me. "May I take that ma'am?" I nodded and gave her the folder I had been carrying. Inside was information my parents filled out.