Club Social

(Y/N) POV

The teacher escorted us to the club social, I opened the doors and walked in. The freshmen behind me.

"You can walk around and mingle with upperclassmen and maybe join a club. We have a variety of clubs so I'm sure there's something you can join!"

They all awkwardly stood there. I sighed and looked around for Zane. He was almost in the corner. I looked around again when I overheard a group of girls fawning over Garroth again.

I found him talking to Laurence. I kept looking at him and when I came back to my senses I was smiling. No way I'm falling for my brother's best friend. Impossible, Laurence is a casanova. Snap out of it.

I walked around the gym and saw Katelyn throw a volleyball towards that Aphmu? Aphmoo? Girl and her white-haired friend. It hit the guy and made him drop. I chuckled and casually walked over.

"Nice going Captain," I smirked.

"It was on purpose genius!" She looked down at the guy. "He's fine he's just faking. Hey, wake up kid!"

"Katelyn, stop teasing the freshmen."

"Oh well if it isn't Prince Charming!"

"He is soo, not Prince Charming." I rolled my eyes.

"Half of the girls here beg to differ." Katelyn signaled with her finger and I looked around.

Garroth chuckled.
"Don't tell me you think I'm Prince Charming too."

"I don't, whatever. I have to get back to my booth. Hey freshmen. If you're interested in the volleyball club come over to my booth, or if you need someone to hang out with."

"O-okay! Thanks.!" Aphmoo stuttered.

"Hey what's your name?" She looked at me shocked, I'm not sure why.

"It's Aphmau.."

"Awesome. I'm (Y/N) Ro'Meave, nice to meet you. Hope we can be friends."

"Yeah, that would be great! Since well my only friend is knocked out at the moment.."

She shyly chuckled, I looked over at my brother and saw him staring at her. I froze a little. He's never looked at a girl like that since his last girlfriend. He likes her.

I smirked.
"So Aphmau, do you have a significant other??"

She blushed red.
"N-no.."

I put my arm around her.
"I'm sure that'll change soon. Anyways, I have to get going. See you two later."

I walked off towards where Dante was until I realized he was flirting with a group of girls. I sighed and walked towards the theatre club. I looked around for a bit, nothing too interesting. Just people talking about someone named Alexander?

"Hey (Y/N), where's your brother??"

I turned and saw Laurence.
"Oh hey, he was talking to Aphmau near the entrance-"

"What?! No way he's getting her before me.."

I raised an eyebrow.
"You both like her? She's a freshman."

He looked at me like I was crazy.
"And? She's cute, we're not the only ones who like her. Have you seen the way Dante looks at her?"

I shrugged.
"I guess I haven't, well good luck. Let the best man win."

"Can you help me."

"What?"

"Can you help me get her to be mine?"