New Plans

(Y/N)- Your Name

(Y/N)'s POV

The rest of the car ride was pretty quiet. I'm sure my brothers were also shocked that I would have to go to a different school. When we got home I was the first one going up the stairs but I stopped.

"(Y/N), cancel all prior arrangements to tomorrow. You'll be going on a tour of the High School with me and Mr.Agustin. No excuses." I nodded my head and continued up the stairs. I got to my room and closed the door, locking it as well.

I reached for my phone and saw I had a message.

》L: We decided we'll be leaving at 8:30 so I'll come pick you up around 7:50?

》Y: I'm sorry Laurence but I can't go, something important came up and I have to go handle it. I'm not sure if Garroth will still be going also..

》L: 😥💔 My heart just broke, you mean I'll have to wait until Monday to see you?

》Y: Or Sunday! I'm really sorry.

》L: Its fine don't worry about it. Text me back later tomorrow if you're free on Sunday ;)

》Y: Okay, Goodnight 💤

I put my phone to charge and changed out of my clothes and into some comfortable pajamas. I grabbed a make up wipes and cleaned my face.

When I was done I turned off the lights and jumped on my bed, I went to sleep with a heavy heart.

I woke up to a knock on my door. "(Y/N) open the door, I have the outfit that you'll have to put on today. I got a fashionista's help." I slowly opened my eyes and made my way to the door and opened it.

In front was my dad in a business suit with a bag in front of him from UNIQLO? Isn't that a Korean Style shop.?

"It's the kind of style they use according to research, at least this season. They're very trendy. Get dressed and do your make up. Come downstairs when you're done." I nodded and grabbed the bag from him.

I went to take a morning shower to wake up, I was really looking forward to hanging out with Laurence and Cadenza.

When I was done I got dressed and I blow dried my hair and styled it like a usually do.

My door opened and it was my mom. "Breakfast is downstairs, do you need help with your makeup?" I shook my head. "I'm okay thanks mom." "Alright sweetie."

I sat down in front of the mirror and got out the basics, mascara, eyeliner, brow powder and the brush. I put on the eyeliner first, a simple wing, then the mascara, and lastly I filled in my brows a bit.

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. Father was in his usual spot reading the newspaper with a cup of coffee next to him. Garroth and Zane were up, I assumed Vylad was still in his room sleeping.

"I'll be going now, Laurence is outside." Garroth grabbed his, stylish, beach bag and headed to the door. "Be careful and have fun sweetie!" "Ok mommy." He left. I sat down in my chair and ate the food in front of me.

It was oatmeal with blueberries and some apple juice. "Will I be busy tomorrow too dad?" "I don't believe you will be pumpkin, Elton only wanted to meet with you today." "Okay."

We finished breakfast and dad and I left the house. "I hope you're not upset with me and your mother. This school will be good for you." "I'm not, I'm just sad I'll have to leave my friends behind." "Yes but you've already made new friends at that school." "Who?" "Joseph and Christopher. They've agreed to help you out while you get used to the school. You shouldn't be too behind but if you are they'll tutor you as well."

The rest of the car ride we didn't say much, the only noise what the radio. It was a podcast about current events, boring. When we got there Mr.Agustin was already there, I think it was Joseph that was with him.

"Best behavior, wouldn't want to ground you." "Yes father." We got out and dad had his smile on, so did I.

"Pleasure to see both of you again, you remember my son Joseph from dinner last night right Miss (Y/N)." I nodded and smiled. "Yes sir I do." I extended my hand to shake Joseph's, he grabbed it and kissed the back of It.

"Good to see you again." He let go and I pulled my hand back. "Likewise." "Lets get started. The building in front of us is the administration offices, we're expecting to see you in there on Monday. Next to it are the dorms. While it is optional to stay in a dorm it is recommended as students who stay in campus dorms tend to learn more, or so our studies have shown."

We were in a golf cart, father and Mr.Agustin were in front talking. Which meant Joseph and I were in the back, he would point out buildings and tell me what they're for. This high school campus really looked like a university. It was that big.

"Miss (Y/N) you're on the swim team at your current school correct?" Oh crap. "Yes sir I am.." That was a lie I quit. "Excellent! We have a swim team here and they would love to have you. They've been scouting you last year and are now excited to, hopefully, have you on the team." "I'm extremely honored that they would want me, I will gladly join the team."

"Excellent! Christopher also does swimming, I'm sure you two will get along. Joseph here does Lacrosse, he's on the varsity team of course." I looked over at him and he gave me a charming smile. I returned a small one.

"If there is to ever be a conflict, rest assured you will take care of it before I hear about it correct." My father, in a more serious tone, asked Elton. "Of course, you have my word. We do not tolerate petty conflicts."

He drove us around the campus some more before going back to the parking lot. We got off and said our goodbyes. It was already one.

"(Y/N)." I turned around. "Yes Joseph?" "Here. Put your number in." He handed me his phone unlocked and on the new contact page. He didn't really give me a choice here. "Alright." I grabbed it and put my information in. "Hope you don't mind if Christopher gets it too." I shook my head. "It's fine."

He winked at me. "Take care." "You as well."

______________
Thanks for reading, commenting and voting. It means a lot!

Have a Good Morning/ Evening/ Night~