The Show

(Y/N)- Your Name
(N/N)- Nick Name
(F/S)- Favorite Show
Netflex- Netflix, play on words, thank you.

(Y/N)'s POV

The cast members jumped down from the stage and went into the crowd singing their first song, What Time Is it. I was watching Laurance for most of the song, and I'm pretty sure he noticed.

He sent a wink in my direction, I won't say to me since there's lots of people here. Don't want to assume.

Gabriela was being played by some 'popular' according to this school's 'social ladder' which sadly enough my siblings and I were on top, along with our friends. Do I feel popular? No way, I hate parties, hate going to the mall with the stuck up girls, absolutely hate sleepovers with them too. I'd rather stay inside in my room and watch some Netflex or something.

Anyways, the cast went back on stage. They finished their songs and they began talking amongst each other, like the movie. They passed out what seemed like year books. They went around eachother and got them signed before saying goodbye. The lights dimmed down and focused on the MC.

They started talking again explaining how Sharpay and Ryan would be at their family's country club and would enter in the Midsummer Night Talent Show together.

I didn't recognize a lot of the actors except Laurance, Travis and Jeffory. Laurance was Troy, Travis was Ryan, and Jeffory was a dancer.

Once the show was over the actors, dancers, and crew came out and took a bow. The lights turned on and people were beginning to leave. The crew started picking up the chairs near the back and the actors went to their friends/ families. The Zvahl family came over to us. Our mom greeted their parents and I walked to Laurance.

"That was surprisingly amazing. This is for you, it's a water garden." "See I told you I'd be good- wait surprisingly? You dissing me (Y/N)?" I shrugged. "Maybe a little. I'm joking though. Fall in any holes backstage?" He scoffed. "That was a one time thing alright?"

"Come on kids time for dinner!" My mother spoke up. They were walking a bit ahead. Laurance and I were a bit ways back, Garroth had joined Zane and Vylad.

"What kind of flowers are these?" "Pink tall pink peony." "Uh Huh and how much was this?" "Let's just say you don't want to drop it." "Geez you guys are over the top." I shrugged. "It was my mother's idea. If she could've she probably would've bought a more expensive bouquet."

We walked behind our families for a bit, talking about the show and how Laurance was having a hard time because they didn't style his hair right. "Are you doing anything tomorrow?" "Uh yeah school." "There's no school tomorrow (Y/N).. it's a holiday Thursday. We get tomorrow and the rest of the week off." "Really? Why didn't anyone tell me?" I slightly pouted. "Don't do that, you look too cute.." I looked up at him. He was looking to the right, I could see a blush on his cheeks.

We got in our separate family vehicles and drove to the restaurant. "Did Laurance Like the flowers honey?" "Yeah I think so." "Oh no what do you mean you think so? It should've been more expensive right?" "No no! That wasn't it. He thought they were too expensive." "Oh he's just being nice!"

A few minutes of driving passed. Garroth was talking about all the stuff he did backstage. "Your father will meet us at the restaurant! Don't mess anything up alright? Just because we're friends with the Zvahl's doesn't mean we can be unprofessional!"

More minutes passed until we finally arrived, it was some fancy restaurant, just like all the others we go to. "Mom are we a little underdressed?" "Not to worry sweetie! This place doesn't have a dress code so we'll be fine, it's still fancy dinning so please mind your manners."