Her Decision

(Y/N)- Your Name

(Y/N)'s POV

I laid in bed a few minutes before my alarm was supposed to go off for school. My heart felt heavy, I felt guilty for not kissing Travis back, but I feel that if I would've done that I would've betrayed someone else.

I placed my hands on my face and took a minute to breathe deeply. Who do I love? Is it Dante? Laurance perhaps? Maybe Gene or is it Travis? It could be Jeffory, Katelyn, or Kawaii-Chan.

My alarm went off, and I'll admit it startled me. I snoozed it, not wanting to get up just yet. I need to decide. Spring Break is coming up, I could figure it out before we get back to school and tell the person who I love that I have feelings for them. I blushed thinking about it. It's terrifying, what if they change their mind and no longer feel the same?

I slowly sat up, resting the palms of my hands on the edge of the bed. I can't be negative! I'll reveal my feelings soon, I have to. I can't keep leading all of them on. I felt myself hunch over a little, feeling nervous. Maybe they don't even like me, am I like able? Am I pretty? I don't usually get compliments, does that mean I'm not attractive? Should I do my makeup every day, would that help?

I sat straight up and looked up at the ceiling. When did I care so much. I sighed. If they like me good, if they don't that's fine. I'll cry for a few weeks, maybe months, heartbroken and with no trust in love or Cupid. I fell backwards onto my bed. Do I have to go to school today, can I miss?

My alarm went off again, earning a groan in response. I sat back up and stood up this time, I can't miss school because I'm nervous about revealing my feelings to them.

I snoozed the alarm again, I walked to my bathroom and washed my face. Once I dried off with a hand towel hanging near by I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair looked a mess, and it would be an understatement to say I looked like I wasn't getting enough sleep. I looked a bit pale, slightly noticeable bags under my eyes and my nose was a bit red.

I sighed. I continued with my morning routine before going to school. Once I was dressed I took a seat I don't of my vanity. Expensive brand makeup I rarely ever use neatly organized against the mirror and along the corners.

"It won't hurt to attempt to put in actual effort today." I grabbed my phone from my pocket and looked up an everyday makeup tutorial. Foundation, (I legitimately blanked out what else people use for makeup looks, give me a sec) concealer, mascara, eyebrow powder, eyeliner, and brushes.

It took me about fifteen minutes for everything not including my eyes, I knew well if I messed up those I'd have a hard time fixing it. Irene help me.

After a few minutes I managed to make two decent wings, sisters not twins. I attempted to organize everything the way it was but it was time to leave, and I think it was my turn to drive.

I grabbed my phone and my bag and went out of my room, I closed my door behind me and started going down the stairs. Today felt like it would be a long day, and the day just started.