Spring Break End.

This is the last actual chapter of the book, all the next updates will be the endings. Thank you all for an amazing trip! I will begin publishing my Fairy Tail book and my other My Hero Academia Book. If you're interested in either anime could you do me a huge favor and check them out? <3 thank you for all the support and love on this book. I will go back and edit it so it's not too cringe haha.

(Y/N)- Your Name

(Y/N)'s POV

After playing in the water for a few hours our staff decided to prepare a nice cook out on the beach shore. A beautiful sunset with hues ranging from orange to purple visible in the sky.

"What a great ending to a great day. Don't you agree?" I nodded my head. "Couldn't think of a better way." Dante sat down next to me, he seemed a little nervous. "It's not that late at night I hope. We wanted to give you this." It was a small box, wrapped in fabric. It had a cute blue whale pattern.

I started opening the present. Inside was a bunch of letters. "Huh? Letters?" I looked to my side but Dante wasn't there anymore. I must have not noticed when he left. There were six of them. A navy blue one, a pink one. A dark red. A pastel green, a pastel yellow and a black one.

Once I unwrapped the fabric completely there was a small note.

'Pick one envelope, the one that calls to you most. We won't be upset, we'll understand'

I placed the letters out in front of me and reached for one I particular..