Theatre with Travis and?

(Y/N)- Your Name

(Y/N)'s POV

I walked downstairs and into the A hallway, this is usually where the freshmen classes are. I looked around and found my class, A107.

I walked in and took a seat near the back, more students came walking in and I didn't seem to see anybody I knew just yet.

It's going to suck if I'm stuck in the theatre class with people I don't know.

"H-Hey (Y/N)!"

I looked over to my right.
"Hey, Travis! Take a seat next to me!"

He shyly took the seat to my right, he seemed really nervous.

"You know, you don't have to be so nervous. It's just theatre."

"Y-Yeah... I know."

"So did you sign up for this class or did they just put you in here?"

"I signed up."

"I didn't know you were into theatre."

"This may sound cheesy, but I've always wanted to play Romeo."

"I was in a play before, it was fun. I'm kinda happy I'm back in theatre."

"Alright students! Hope you all enjoyed your break. We have auditions for a show coming up."

A phone went off.

"We have a no-phone policy here Mr.Jeffory."

She had a bucket in front of him, suggesting him to put it in.

"Sorry, Ms.Darbus*."

A few more students that checked their phones to see if it went off also had to give them up.

"I'll see you all in detention!"

The class got quiet and started paying attention.

"So how was your summer Ms.Darbus?"

Half of the class groan as she started talking about her Summer.

"Theatre is fun when the teacher is in a good mood, it totally sucks when we have to paint set though." I leaned over to Travis and whispered.

"I have a feeling it'll be fun!"

"Why's that?"

"Because I get t-to have it with you."

I smiled.
"Theatre is going to rock!"

"Detention for you both, talking while I'm talking. Ten minutes Ms.(Y/N) and Mr.Travis."

I smiled.
"Yes ma'am, won't happen again. We're very sorry."

"Very well, five minutes."

"Thank you so much, we really appreciate it."

"It means so much, thank you!"

She approached us, quietly she told us something.

"Alright your both off the hook but don't tell anyone and don't let this happen again."

We both nodded. She went back to the front of the class and assigned monologues and duets to students. I looked around the room, there wasn't a lot of freshmen here. I recognized a few faces from last year's class.

"(Y/N) and Jeffory. Duet."

I looked over to where he was sitting. I remember him from last year. Brown hair, green eyes, and the most amazing smile I've ever seen, and an amazing personality.