A Day With Them

(Y/N)- Your Name
(N/N)- Nick Name
(F/C)- Favorite Cereal
(F/Y)- Favorite YouPiper

(Y/N)' POV

It's Sunday today and I'm currently in the kitchen eating cereal, (F/C), because our parents went to an early morning meeting. The boys are still asleep, or awake and they're just upstairs.

I was browsing through YouPipe looking through my subscriptions, no eye catching videos. I decided to play a video from my favorite youpiper, (F/Y).

When the video was about to finish I got a message.

???: Hey (Y/N), it's Joseph. Me and Chris were wondering if you wanted to hang out later? To get to know each other better.

I blinked a few times while I just stared at the message.

(Y/N): Yeah sounds like a plan! Where are we going and at what time??

I created a new contact for him.

Joseph 👓: We were thinking about going to an amusement park, Seven Flags.

(Y/N): Woah really? Yeah I'll come!

Joseph 👓: Great we'll go by your house at 9:00, what's your address?

(Y/N): Bluestone Ave. 113

Joseph 👓: Alright Thanks.

I looked at the time, it was currently 7:48 AM, I'm sure I have more than enough time. I placed my bowl in the sink and headed upstairs to my room to take a quick shower and get ready.

When I was done I got dressed in a simple and casual outfit. I mean we're going to an amusement part I don't need heels. I styled my hair like I normally would and applied little to no make up.

I looked at my phone and it was 8:46 AM, I grabbed a pair of sunglasses and a small bag, with money inside, and headed downstairs.

"Good Morning!" Vylad was downstairs eating a pop tart still half asleep. "Yes." "Are you going out somewhere?" I turned around and smiled. "Yeah I am, I'm going to an amusement park!"

"When do we leave?!!" Vylad seemed to have woken up from his half asleep state. "Um I don't think you guys are invited." "Who's going?" "Joseph and Christopher." "Agustin? You mean you're hanging out with those two?" I looked back at Vylad and nodded.

"We'll be going to the same school starting tomorrow so I guess I should get to know them." Garroth kept walking down the stairs. "Hm alright, make sure you tell mom or dad, or both of them, and if they try something-"

I walked past him and patted his shoulder. "I know, thank you over protective brother Garroth." I took my phone out from my pocket and called my dad.

(Y/N): "Hi Dad! I'll be going out with the Agustin brothers today.. In a few minutes."

Dad: "I'm glad you're getting along, I'll tell your mother. If anything happens notify us."

(Y/N): "Ok, we're going to Seven Flags the Amusement Park. I'm not sure how long we'll be out for but I'll keep you posted."

Dad: "That's my girl. Take care pumpkin, we love you."

We hanged up and the doorbell rang. Garroth jogged to the door and opened it.

"Oh hey, I'm Joseph remember me? We're here to pick up your sister." "Yeah hey, Garroth.." He looked back at me. "They're here to pick you up."

I rolled my eyes at him and went out the door. "We'll be back at around.. eight, maybe later." "What?!" "Bye Garroth!"