New Year's

- You guys voted on the character! If your character didn't win it's okay! I'm going to try and give (Y/N) more interactions with everyone that is a potential significant other!

Happy New Years! Have fun and Stay safe!-

I did not proofread this, I'm sorry for any and all mistakes. I will read through this chapter tomorrow, please for now if you can, ignore any mistakes.

(Y/N)- Your Name
(F/B)- Favorite Band
(F/C)- Favorite Character
(S/F/C)- Second Favorite Character

(Y/N)'s POV

"Okay you four can go be out and about but I don't want any of you to be alone at any point alright?" "Your mother and I are going out for dinner this New Year's Eve, you're free to go to a friend's house if you desire to do so."

"We'll be back no later than 3 in the morning, you're all expected to be back here by then as well." "Yes mom." "Yes mother." "Okay." "Mhm." "Good! We'll get going now!" Father opened the front door for mother and they walked out. I assumed they were going to a fancy dinner, Father won't settle for anything less than perfect when it comes to mom, truly relationship goals.

"You Guys What to go to the mall and see the fireworks?" "Yeah!" "Sure." "No." "Zane too bad, you're going." "Whatever." We went upstairs to our separate rooms to get dressed. It was cold outside and it was said to be getting colder. I put on a black pair of jeans with ankle boots, a grey long sleeved shirt and a beige 'fur' jacket I had gotten for Christmas. It was super warm and cute, two in one.

When I was done I grabbed my phone and a small bag and went downstairs, Vylad was sitting on a stool in the kitchen, spinning around. "Having fun?" "Yeah!" Zane came down next. He joined both of us in the kitchen, he looked annoyed.

"Garroth was the one to suggest the idea and he's not even down here yet." "I'm coming!!" We heard a yell from the top of the stairs, a few seconds later he came running down the stairs. He managed to get down here without tripping so kudos to him.

We all went outside and to the car, Vylad called shotgun so Zane and I were in the back. Garroth was of course driving since he was the one that asked.

"What should we do until midnight?" "We should've left later, it's only eight right now." "We Can go shopping! There's an anime mercy store I've been wanting to go to." "You're the only one that's into that stuff." "I'll go alone-" "-No you won't young lady. Mom said we can't be alone." "Fine, then join me." "No."

"Come on! Please? It's not like you're going to turn Into an anime lover by going in there." "Yeah we'll be turned into something worse, a weaboo." I crossed my arms and pouted. "Please? Just thirty minutes! There's Fairy Tail and My Hero Academia March I want to buy!"

"Why not just go to Hot Topic, they have weeb stuff as well as your favorite show. Also it's probably not as bad as the store you want to go to." "I'll go with you sis, I've been wanting to watch anime!" "Vylad you absolute chad! Alright!! Me and Vylad Can go to the anime merch store and you and Garroth Can go to hot topic or wherever you guys want to go."

"Fine, but we'll meet at the center plaza. In front of the kid playground. Alright?" "Yeah!" "Mhm." "Whatever." The rest of the fifteen minute ride was filled with the radio station playing the top hits of 2018.

When we eventually did get to the mall Garroth left Vylad and I at the entrance and went to park the car with Zane. "Ready to sell your soul for some drawings?" "... Yeah!" We walked through the gate entrance. It was still decorated with Christmas decorations.