The Ro'Meave Sister Shorts #2!

Garroth: Hi everyone! Today we'll take over since Author-Kun is um. *looks over at the corner, author is surrounded by paper and pens* Busy..

Vylad: Someone should probably help him.

Zane: No way, who cares. Can I leave already.

Aphmau: No not yet! We still have to entertain Author-Kun's readers! You! Reading this right now! Hi~ *waves*

G: Right! So in a few moments we're going to bring out, *looks at hand, smudged pen ink* Josephine August and his brother Christmas August!

V: I don't think that's right.

Z: What's it matter we don't li-

Aph: *covers Zane's mouth* A-anyways! Here they are!

- Joseph and Chris take a seat in front of the four, a small black coffee table is between them. -

J: Why are we here.

C: I thought (Y/N) was going to be with us.

G: My baby sister doesn't like you two so leave her alone!

J & C: *look at each other, then back at the group*

J: Too bad, we like her. Just like those other two boys.

C: What were their names? I forgot since we're better than them.

Aph: I see what you mean Zane. But you can't spoil it for *points to the screen*, they don't know yet.

C: *Looks at screen* I'm better, go out with me.

J: As if, date me I'm the better brother.

*Garroth pulls a lever, the floor beneath the Agustin brothers opens and they fall. The floor closes and two new chairs appear.*

V: N-next we have Cadenza and Laurence!

C: Hi everyone! It's good to be here!

L: Hey.

Z: Casanova seems like a downer, take your joy.

L: What?

Z: Nothing *Looks at screen and winks*

C: Hi Garroth! You look amazing, where's (Y/N)? I want to talk to her.

G: S-she's not here right now sorry.

V: We have a very important question! How do you guys feel about the Agustin brothers?

L: They're total ********* in my opinion. I mean am I wrong?

Everyone else: *Shocked*

Z: Stop being jealous.

L: Jealous of what?!

C: I only partially agree with my dear brother. They can be really nice or what he said. At my school they're totally the 'popular' boys in any stereotypical fan fiction. Every girl wants them, well most. Expect me and (Y/N)! We're like the only two sane girls there.

L: We're getting you and (Y/N) out of that school and away from them. They seem like trouble. I don't like them, not one bit. *keeps ranting.*

V: *Looks at Screen* That's all for today! Don't look into anything too much, there's nothing important here!

Z: Thanks for reading.

G: We all really appreciate you, thank you!

All: Goodbye!