The Pastel Green Envelope

Good pick, hope you enjoy this ending! It's probably my personal favorite, I love this character so much.

(Y/N)- Your Name

(Y/N)'s POV

I grabbed the pretty green pastel envelope. I opened it and read the note inside, it had nice cursive writing.

Hey (Y/N),

Stay where Dante gave you our letters, I'm on my way to confess to you for the tenth time already. You're beautiful but good god, why are you so naive?

I pouted. I am not naive. I gathered the other letters and attempted to wrap them back in the cloth, key word attempted. I set them down to my side on the left.

"So you picked mine, I'm relieved." I looked up and to my left. "G-Gene!" He grabbed the cloth with the envelopes inside and threw them into the water. He then proceeded to sit down next to me. I watched at the cloth opened, exposing the letters and in turn soaking them and ruining them.

"Why'd you throw them away?" "Incase you decide to change your mind.." I looked at him in a bit of shock. He's nervous.

I rested my head on his shoulder. "I wouldn't, I couldn't. I like you too much." "Kitten, (Y/N), will you be my girlfriend?" I looked up towards him, a smile on my face along with a small blush. "I would love to be your girlfriend Gene."

He turned to look down at me, there was a smirk on his handsome face. He softly pushed me down on the sand and straddled me. "Then it's fine if I do things like this right?" My blush had definitely increased, i slightly nodded. "S-sure I guess.."

He leaned in and started kissing me, softly, gently, he was holding back. I kissed him back rougher than he was kissing me, I let go of his envelope and placed my hands on either side of his face. I could feel one of his hands trailing up my side.

He pulled back but not completely, our noses were touching. "I could get used to that, kitten." I felt a chill run down my spine when he called me my usual nickname. He leaned in once more and gave me a gentle lingering kiss on my lips. When he pulled back again his eyes were closed, a soft smile adorned his handsome face.

I moved some of his hair away from his face and smiled. I'm dating Gene, how lucky am I?I don't think there's anyone i would rather date.

"Enjoying the view?" I blushed and nodded. He chuckled and laid down next to me, I cuddled up next to him, it was a nice cool spring night. We looked up at the stars while in each other's arms.

I'd like to think I made the right choice.